For all the UK people...

Reaction score
For all my UK people, specially southern UK, it's that time of the year for crop circles to be popping up everywhere, was wondering who has had the privilege of recording one with their phantom, post pics or videos of them :)

Reactions: Ron Burgundy
For all my UK people, specially southern UK, it's that time of the year for crop circles to be popping up everywhere, was wondering who has had the privilege of recording one with their phantom, post pics or videos of them :)
now that would be awesome to see catch someone making them would be good also

Yes the bloody inconsiderate green blighters, they come along in their little hovering things and land and take off without the land owners permission and wreck the joint for good measure, and do they require a licence or obide with FAA or CAA rules NO!!!

Reactions: K9DAVE
One has recently appeared at Reigate Hill in Surrey. According to local rag the farmer was fuming. Bloody aliens
emoji16.png
If you are close fly over it take some pics

It is possible that the severe magnetic anomalies found associated with crop circles may affect the handling of phantom drones. I suggest erring on the side of caution when flying near such landforms. Also the farmer in shortened state of temper may blow the drone out the sky!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: K9DAVE
With something less sci fi such as a 12 bore....

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl