Flytrex orders ever ship ? no response from them

Reaction score
On the 21st of march I place a order for a flytrex 3g live.I quickly got an email saying order would ship in 48 hrs.Well here we are the 26th still no tracking #.I have emailed them twice and got no responses what should I do ?

mine took about 6 weeks to ship. They do seem active on here, or quicker on facebook you could message them their

tokoam said:
On the 21st of march I place a order for a flytrex 3g live.I quickly got an email saying order would ship in 48 hrs.Well here we are the 26th still no tracking #.I have emailed them twice and got no responses what should I do ?

Hi Tokoam :)

I'm very sorry for the delay with this! Things have been very hectic for us the past couple of weeks and we've been doing our utmost to ship all pending orders as quickly as possible. Shipping times are a bit longer at the moment, but should be much better than a few weeks ago.

I just checked the status of your order and it should get packaged and shipped before this weekend -- most likely already today. As soon as it gets packaged and shipped you will receive an email from our system including your full shipment details and tracking number. You can expect to receive it in the next few hours.

Again, really sorry about this delay and thank you for your support! Let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

Thanks!

I ordered a cable and received notice that it shipped on Feb 22, 2015. Still no sign of it. The tracking number just says shipped on that date. No other information is available and worse, No reply from Flytrex when I inquired where was it.

Update:
I received an email reply from Flytrex. My cable was in fact shipped but apparently the shipper had (temporarily) lost it. To remedy the situation, Flytrex had one of their US dealers ship me a cable at no charge. Received that one and wouldn't know it, two days later the one that Flytrex shipped showed up. They seem to have their shipping issues sorted out now because I received another Live 3G that I ordered from them in a timely manner.

In any event after finally getting my Flytrex Live 3G working, I would never fly again without one.

Last edited:
johnp44 said:
I ordered a cable and received notice that it shipped on Feb 22, 2015. Still no sign of it. The tracking number just says shipped on that date. No other information is available and worse, No reply from Flytrex when I inquired where was it.

There lack of response is really going to hurt them. I would not recommend their product just based on how hard it is to get any response from them. I have two of the Live 3G finally got one to work but I guess I am going to have to eat the other one. It doesn't taste very well!

Their products are great but their customer service leaves a lot to be desired. I ordered a Live 3G from them which took around 5 weeks to ship. I was told every week it will be shipping "this week". After it finally did ship, it took less than a week to reach me in the UK, which I think is pretty good as far as the shipping goes.

Really dissapointed yesterday to get an email from them explaining that the delay I experienced was due to snow affecting the postal services ???? The postal part of the order was the only bit that worked! What they should have said was that we were overwhelmed with demand and our processes and procedures were inadequate. But no. Blame the weather. Such a shame. Such a great product.

i also put an order in to FLYTREX, on april 1, 2015 and get a message on the next day stating that the order will ship in 48 hrs. it is now april 8, 2015 and still i have not hear from the company yet. i also email them 2 times asking for an update. but now reply. they may have a good product but the have poooor customer services. i could wait, but no reply back will not work as a company. i would give them a "F" for services. what if i have a problem will they do the same?

I experienced similar difficulties with Flytrex's shipping "advice" being a bit inaccurate. I can tell you that they will eventually get your order out and that the product is indeed awesome. I think they are genuinely overwhelmed. I ordered mine on Mar 19 and it arrived 3 days ago.

i just got a reply from the company (FLYTREX) here is what they said.... you may want to check your product after reading this message:

Rebecca (Flytrex)

Apr 9, 11:29

Hi XXXX,

Thank you for your mail. I am terribly sorry for the delay in final shipment of your order as it was received and it is confirmed. Earlier this week we received a new CAN-BUS Adapters shipment from our factory. During QA, we've found out that this entire batch is defective and have been working days and nights to find out what went wrong. After two long days we were able to find the cause and are working in full force to finish a new batch.

We are doing the best we can to speed the new production and do not expect a delay longer than one week. We're very sorry about this and are working around the clock to get new shipments out in the best possible way. As soon as your order ships you will receive the email notification with tracking information for your convenience.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or require further information, I will be happy to help. Thank you for your patience and understanding, I hope you have a great weekend.

Rebecca Hecht,
Flytrex - The World's Leading Quadcopters and Multirotors Pilots Network
Join Today: flytrex.com Like Us: facebook.com/flytrex Read All About Us: flytrex.com/blog
#KeepOnFlyin #Flytrex #Live3G

I have emailed them and I hope they can cancel my order, i'm getting a P3 and sold my P2. It has been almost 3 weeks and they haven't shipped my flytrex yet!

It is now 4/25/15 which i had placed an order on 4/7/15 and still no fllytrex. is anyone having the same problem?

I also ordered on 4/7 and have a tracking number which shows it in Tel Aviv still.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i email them and here is the reply

Apr 26, 14:05

Hi xxxxxx,

Thank you for touching base and sincere apologies you did not receive the email notification by the end of last week as the post was closed Wednesday-Saturday for a local holiday. Your order is on the shipping log for the first shipment out this week - you should receive the email in the next 24-48 hours and I have upgraded the shipping method to ecopost international express in order to expedite things for you and deliver quickly.

Thank you for your patience and support of Flytrex. Please let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime. Have a great weekend.

Rebecca Hecht,
Flytrex - The World's Leading Quadcopters and Multirotors Pilots Network
Join Today: flytrex.com Like Us: facebook.com/flytrex Read All About Us: flytrex.com/blog
#KeepOnFlyin #Flytrex #Live3G

It is now 4/25/15 which i had placed an order on 4/7/15 and still no fllytrex. is anyone having the same problem?

Hi Kilos1 :)

Any orders still open from that date will go out this week. If you would like me to verify your specific order status let me know the name the order was placed with and I'll verify this right away. :) However, I'm positive you will receive status update about your shipment in the next 2-3 days with shipment tracking details.

I'm sorry for the delay and hope that this information helps!

I also ordered on 4/7 and have a tracking number which shows it in Tel Aviv still.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Reoscorpio :)

If you would like, give me the name or email that were used for this order and I'll gladly try to see the latest status update for your shipment and when you can expect to receive your order. :)

Reactions: Reoscorpio
Is the Inspire1 cable shipping soon for the 3G Live. Placed an order..

Amit,

You should seriously reconsider indicating shipping in 48 hours in confirmation emails.

I ordered on 20 Apr, and I'll be surprised if I hear anything tomorrow (27th). Suggest changing "48 hours" to "48 days". Customer trust is not something you should take lightly. Be forthright with your information and maintain consistent, honest communications.

i have bought about 3 or 4 flyxtrex and always buy them at ebay from users who have them for immediate shipping, thats the best way to get one quickly :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl