Flytrex orders ever ship ? no response from them

it is funny that i just got a message from flytrex, which they said that they would send the product. here again a get another message which i will show -

_++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
kilos1
It is now 4/25/15 which i had placed an order on 4/7/15 and still no fllytrex. is anyone having the same problem?
Hi Kilos1 :)

Any orders still open from that date will go out this week. If you would like me to verify your specific order status let me know the name the order was placed with and I'll verify this right away. :) However, I'm positive you will receive status update about your shipment in the next 2-3 days with shipment tracking details.

I'm sorry for the delay and hope that this information helps!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
when reading the sites, the been fixing bugs what was alot. so if you have the product i hope
you get update notices. i do not know because i do not have the product.

here was that message from flytrex today

Rebecca (Flytrex)

Apr 26, 14:05

Hi xxxx,

Thank you for touching base and sincere apologies you did not receive the email notification by the end of last week as the post was closed Wednesday-Saturday for a local holiday. Your order is on the shipping log for the first shipment out this week - you should receive the email in the next 24-48 hours and I have upgraded the shipping method to ecopost international express in order to expedite things for you and deliver quickly.

Thank you for your patience and support of Flytrex. Please let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime. Have a great weekend.

Rebecca Hecht,
Flytrex - The World's Leading Quadcopters and Multirotors Pilots Network
Join Today: flytrex.com Like Us: facebook.com/flytrex Read All About Us: flytrex.com/blog
#KeepOnFlyin #Flytrex #Live3G

here is an update on my product shipment. which was order on 4/7/15
Date & Time Status of Item Location
April 28, 2015 , 6:20 pm Processed Through Sort Facility ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

i am sending an update to were my shipment is located. which it is in usa, the last stop would be in California.

Is the Inspire1 cable shipping soon for the 3G Live. Placed an order..

No update 4 days later.. no emails - not a good customer experience..

Once again are the cables shipping for the Inspire1? I placed an order on sunday.

i looked around their website and found that they had alot of bugs to fix just in this 2 months. just keep talking about them here. the word will get out about them.

Just an FYI, my Flytrex order and canbus cable arrived today. Order date was 4/7. I had received shipping notification on 4/20.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my is still in usa customs, they are holding the item. it can take up to 5 days.

okay- i just go my flytrex in the mail today, now lets see if it will work. that will be the next part. will update

An update... It took over two months since I placed my order but now my Flytrex with CAN-BUS adapter is finally working on my P2 Vision+ V3.0.

Following is the complete chronology:

- March 9th: Ordered Flytrex Live 3G plus CAN-BUS Adapter with $25 EMS Express shipping

- March 18th: Flytrex shipped, first tracking update "The EMS item is being forwarded to the EMS sorting center before sending it abroad" and later "The EMS item was sent to the United States"

- March 28th: Delivered by USPS

- March 29th: Opened support ticket informing Flytrex that the Flytrex Live 3G wasn't working

- April 2nd: After a few messages back and forth Flytrex determined that the CAN-BUS Adapter was defective; Flytrex said they would ship a replacement "as soon as possible" and "hope to get it out by the middle of next week"

- April 20th: After asking for an update, Flytrex responded saying "... previous batch of CAN-BUS adapters were defective and pulled from shipment causing a slight delay in fulfillment"

- April 27th: Replacement CAN-BUS adapter was shipped "Eco Post" instead of EMS Express (Flytrex had agreed to ship it EMS Express after I pointed out that my original order was EMS Express and that I was leaving on a trip soon)

- May 5th: Adapter arrived at local post office but I was out of town on vacation (where I had been hoping to use the Flytrex)

- May 11th: Received replacement CAN-BUS adapter after returning from vacation

- May 12th: Installed and tested the Flytrex Live 3G with CAN-BUS and it's working!

Scott

An update... It took over two months since I placed my order but now my Flytrex with CAN-BUS adapter is finally working on my P2 Vision+ V3.0.

Following is the complete chronology:

- March 9th: Ordered Flytrex Live 3G plus CAN-BUS Adapter with $25 EMS Express shipping

- March 18th: Flytrex shipped, first tracking update "The EMS item is being forwarded to the EMS sorting center before sending it abroad" and later "The EMS item was sent to the United States"

- March 28th: Delivered by USPS

- March 29th: Opened support ticket informing Flytrex that the Flytrex Live 3G wasn't working

- April 2nd: After a few messages back and forth Flytrex determined that the CAN-BUS Adapter was defective; Flytrex said they would ship a replacement "as soon as possible" and "hope to get it out by the middle of next week"

- April 20th: After asking for an update, Flytrex responded saying "... previous batch of CAN-BUS adapters were defective and pulled from shipment causing a slight delay in fulfillment"

- April 27th: Replacement CAN-BUS adapter was shipped "Eco Post" instead of EMS Express (Flytrex had agreed to ship it EMS Express after I pointed out that my original order was EMS Express and that I was leaving on a trip soon)

- May 5th: Adapter arrived at local post office but I was out of town on vacation (where I had been hoping to use the Flytrex)

- May 11th: Received replacement CAN-BUS adapter after returning from vacation

- May 12th: Installed and tested the Flytrex Live 3G with CAN-BUS and it's working!

Scott

Random question:

Did you get a spare cable with The CAN-BUS adapter?

Just checking...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish I found this forum before ordering directly through flytrex. It's almost been a whole week with no response, I've tried emailing them and their Facebook page and nothing. Like others have said they have a great product but their customer service is piss poor. I wouldn't mind having to wait if I knew if they had a delay but they won't even reply. Maybe I'll receive my order by Christmas..

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers