Flytrex on sale (today - March 19th)

That is a good price find, thanks, but not sure if I need this/want to add weight to my phantom. I had an issue this week due to wind gusts and lost VLOS. I found it based upon iosd distance/video feed which gave me an idea where it ended up. Only wish the pilot was idiot proof.

Thanks for the info I just bought one with the dji bus connector. total was like 200 bucks

I'm interested in getting hold of one of these, with the canbus connector. But no where in the UK seems to have that adapter, and some sites seem to say they have the 2G version, not the 3G, so it's looking more like I'll be going direct to Flytrex.

Can anyone in the UK who's bought direct shed some light on import tax costs?

simonwicks said:
I'm interested in getting hold of one of these, with the canbus connector. But no where in the UK seems to have that adapter, and some sites seem to say they have the 2G version, not the 3G, so it's looking more like I'll be going direct to Flytrex.

I bought direct from Flytrex and I didn't pay anything extra.... apart from a 7 week wait that is.

Hughie said:
simonwicks said:

I bought direct from Flytrex and I didn't pay anything extra.... apart from a 7 week wait that is.

Well, it's good to know there's no extra costs on top at least!

Ordered, with the canbus and faster shipping, so hopefully it wont take 7 weeks to arrive and I can finally feel a bit safer about taking the bird out.

Placed order on the 21st got an email back confirming order and that will ship within 48 hours. I have yet to get a tracking number or any response back from my emails I have sent them wtf is going on here ?

tokoam said:
Placed order on the 21st got an email back confirming order and that will ship within 48 hours. I have yet to get a tracking number or any response back from my emails I have sent them wtf is going on here ?
Yes. Their products are quite good but their expectation management is shocking. I was promised 48hr shipping and then promised jam tomorrow for the next 7 weeks. If it were my company I know where I would be investing my money.

I dont think the lead times are that bad now but the general point is that they are unable to give customers realistic timescales. This is not limited to sales it carries over to bug fixes which were promised two weeks ago.

I probably shouldn't have bothered paying the extra $25 for quicker shipping. Been a week since ordering and not heard anything other than getting the confirmation of order email a couple minutes after ordering.

Is there anybody who ordered Flytrex during this sell event and got his unit shipped?

Last answer from them was last week confirming they will ship mine mid week last week and then nothing :(

Is there anybody who ordered Flytrex during this sell event and got his unit shipped?

Last answer from them was last week confirming they will ship mine mid week last week and then nothing :(

I've still only had the original email confirming the order (an automated email that is), on the 22nd. Not heard anything else since.

Going to chase this evening as I paid for the faster shipping and clearly I'm not getting what I paid for.

I've still only had the original email confirming the order (an automated email that is), on the 22nd. Not heard anything else since.

Going to chase this evening as I paid for the faster shipping and clearly I'm not getting what I paid for.
All I received was my paypal confirmation. I didn't pay for the faster delivery but would be nice to know that I really have an order.

I paid for fast shipping too.

I asked them las week when it is going to ship and they told me last week. Since then no mails, no tracking.

I sent them two emails this week but no answer yet

I paid for fast shipping too.

I asked them las week when it is going to ship and they told me last week. Since then no mails, no tracking.

I sent them two emails this week but no answer yet

What date did you order? I ordered on the 22nd.

I've just emailed them asking the status of mine as I've not heard a peep since. It might only be 5 business days since, but when you pay for a faster turnaround, you'd expect something after this amount of time at least.

Might have to cancel if it takes too long as I wont be at the address I gave them too much longer, which is the reason I paid for a faster service.

I placed my order on 20th if I am not wrong. Some people are talking abot 7 weeks before it is shipped. I wonder if they hand solder them after the order is received.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl