Flying from inside house or car anyone?

I can find out. I ended up with a 10w version of the amp he was using. But basically said any good 9dbi out door omnidirectional. I need to separate mine but just haven't felt the need based on the results I have now. I am still blown away every time I fly.
Care to share amp version?

Sent from my XT1585 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: cstout and JohnnyB
Reactions: JohnnyB
IMG_0796.JPG
I will dig up the invoice it's a silver
Care to share amp version?

View attachment 73259 I will dig up the invoice it's a silver

I tried the same series Sunhans but it didn't work well. Especially on the Rx side. Too noisy and only little gain. On the TX side it only worked close to the RC. Long cable runs weekend the TX so the amp never goes into full amplification. Curious to hear your results. Areyou flying P4 these days or..other?
I'm in Eu. This might also contribute a little.
I plan to have the mobile system with retractable mast, 24dbi directional antennas and antenna tracker system ready by end of April. Mainly for a matrice 600 type. Hope you got more luck with the Sunhans silver series than Me!:)

I tried the same series Sunhans but it didn't work well. Especially on the Rx side. Too noisy and only little gain. On the TX side it only worked close to the RC. Long cable runs weekend the TX so the amp never goes into full amplification. Curious to hear your results. Areyou flying P4 these days or..other?
I'm in Eu. This might also contribute a little.
I plan to have the mobile system with retractable mast, 24dbi directional antennas and antenna tracker system ready by end of April. Mainly for a matrice 600 type. Hope you got more luck with the Sunhans silver series than Me!:)

Sounds like a good project. I believe you are correct about the amp. I've never had good luck with the other higher power suhan I had. Anyway that's part of the fun trying things out. Probably will be boxing it back up after a few hrs.

Reactions: JohnnyB and IBV
Just having some fun from the car on a cold day. Check out this awesome bird.

Fricken cool video!!!

I go away for a minute and this thread gets awesome all over again... :)
The mast on each end of the house is sweet..
Look what you started Jeremiah... It's an addiction :D

Fricken cool video!!!

I go away for a minute and this thread gets awesome all over again... :)
The mast on each end of the house is sweet..
Look what you started Jeremiah... It's an addiction :D
Heck yeah it was cool! Bird didn't seem to mind a bit! Posed a couple times :)
This thread is a book I can't quit reading! So many different versions of mods, all killer.. I've tried to have patience in starting my house mod.. think it just paid off. Can't stand it no more I gotta go for it :) Man, thanks to all that share their setups!!! I enjoy seeing what other people has just as much as building my own!

I hear ya, got me motivated to get
Heck yeah it was cool! Bird didn't seem to mind a bit! Posed a couple times :)
This thread is a book I can't quit reading! So many different versions of mods, all killer.. I've tried to have patience in starting my house mod.. think it just paid off. Can't stand it no more I gotta go for it :) Man, thanks to all that share their setups!!! I enjoy seeing what other people has just as much as building my own!

Build it..... They will come... :D
Get at me if you still want to trouble shoot those amps...

My dad use to have a CB antenna tower/mast.. 50'. It was really popular here when I was growing up. All his fishing buddies all had them just like us and drones. That's the main reason I've been waiting... Trying to talk one of them into selling me one of those... Get me out of the hole I'm in.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carloansales