Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Fly with Caution warning Class B airspace

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tricky, Jul 11, 2016.

1. Tricky

I got this alert yesterday on the upper left corner of iPad air screen, in yellow. I have auto update on the GO App, so whatever the newest version is, that's what I've got.

Anyone have any info on this? I don't think it restricted me as much as it was alerting me...I guess it's a good heads up...in case you don't know where you are...do any of us really know where we are? :confused:

2. robinb

3. ptlmbutler

I got a similar warning (after instilling the update). It alerted me to fly with caution due to an unpaved airport in the area. I like the additional info this provides because in this case, I had no idea that there was an airport nearby.

Tricky likes this.
  4. captainmilehigh

Tricky likes this.
  5. Tricky

Nor, I'll bet, did you know the runway was unpaved...time to rethink that landing zone, and fast!! ;)

6. Tricky

@captainmilehigh interestingly, looking at the map, I was not flying in any of the 4 zones of hell...or is that 7 rings of fire? I can never remember. Regardless, thanks for the tips...I was just thinking out loud as this unwelcome pop up was **** near blocking 4% of my screen. SMDH

7. Design-engine

I get an alert when I attempt to exceed the 400 foot limit set in Chicago. Alerts are great since none of us want to travel into improper areas...... althouigh I would like to turn off all my lights sometimes ;)