Flight limit

Reaction score
Hey everyone, just would like to know what everyone has set their max height and max radius at? Because I took my pv2 up to max and warning light came on and stopped me at 200ft? Alright thanks.

The limits are set in the naza software on the computer

I set mine to 400 feet up and roughly a 500 foot radius

Pogimoto said:
Hey everyone, just would like to know what everyone has set their max height and max radius at? Because I took my pv2 up to max and warning light came on and stopped me at 200ft? Alright thanks.
AFAIK... You cannot set the altitude above 400 feet... Radius is adjustable, but default altitude will not exceed 400 in the current revision, no matter what you set it to.

However... You can "downgrade" to an earlier version (revision) when these limits were not set.

RCRookie said:
Pogimoto said:
AFAIK... You cannot set the altitude above 400 feet... Radius is adjustable, but default altitude will not exceed 400 in the current revision, no matter what you set it to.

However... You can "downgrade" to an earlier version (revision) when these limits were not set.

I have my altitude set at 600 ft. And it will fly that high. My distance is set at 6000 ft.

RCRookie said:
Pogimoto said:

Hmm I will check with my p2v and if the limit is only 400 feet then I won't upgrade my p2v+

You can set you altitude at whatever you want. Go to the limits in the assistant. When you set your altitude higher than 400 ft. A box will appear with a warning and disclaimer. At the bottom is a check box next to the word agree. Check it and you are good to go.

Okay well mine is set at 1600meters height and radius.. I should be fine right lol? But I'm not stupid to go past 400ft anyways.. I care more about the the radius distance..

Who flies into a airport, that's nuts.. You have to be 3 miles radius away from a airport!

Going to close to a airport is just insane the limits pogmo mentions are the default settings and can be adjusted to what ever you want

Update I updated both my birds and the limits are fixed to 400 feet up so I bumped mine up to 500 feet

Pogimoto,
Is your Vision still not allowing you above 200'?

It's allowing me to past beyond 400ft no problem, it's the fpv I lose signal to after 300ft..

Either time to upgrade the repeater or get a good antenna for it(unless the environment has a effect on it)

Yeah I'm just going to upgrade.. I spoke with tony and I'm going to go ahead and order the stage 2 kit from him.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl