First pictures from P3S

Reaction score
Here are a couple of pictures I took with my P3S, I really like flying this drone. It is a lot of fun.
What if we are near another Dji drone, will we be able to operate safely or will we only be able to fly one, then the other?

Attachments

• Sutters Landing Regional Park (1).JPG
    Sutters Landing Regional Park (1).JPG
    5 MB · Views: 514
  • Sutters Landing Regional Park (2).JPG
    Sutters Landing Regional Park (2).JPG
    5 MB · Views: 546
Here are a couple of pictures I took with my P3S, I really like flying this drone. It is a lot of fun.
What if we are near another Dji drone, will we be able to operate safely or will we only be able to fly one, then the other?

isnt it amazing how much different the world looks at even 100 feet?

Reactions: TiminSac
Today was my first flight. The first image was my very first pic. The second was my first pic at night. I got really brave on my first day, but felt very comfortable. I didn't go far from home tonight...just back and forth around my street. Both images were right around 200' and all default camera settings. I've been watching video after video on camera settings tonight LOL.

EhTOtMG.jpg

cxQQ3FTg.jpg

Today was my first flight. The first image was my very first pic. The second was my first pic at night. I got really brave on my first day, but felt very comfortable. I didn't go far from home tonight...just back and forth around my street. Both images were right around 200' and all default camera settings. I've been watching video after video on camera settings tonight LOL.

EhTOtMG.jpg

cxQQ3FTg.jpg
That is cool, I think the baseball field reminds me of the movie Field of Dreams.
I have not flown at night yet. But I plan to.

Reactions: skysummit

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl