First Flight

Reaction score
After reading the manual, watching numerous vids and taking note of some of the great advice given here I took to the sky's with my P3P for my first ever drone flight.
I loved it. Using the 3 batteries I practiced taking off and landing using the app and I was amazed at how responsive it was doing the same manually.
For the last flight I took it off beginner in 'P' mode and ventured out a bit further. Brilliant.
Yep I was buzzing.
I wont be getting carried away I'll be doing the same over and over again before I move on.

Attachments

• DJI_0012.JPG
    DJI_0012.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 317
Reactions: PhantomMenace65
Very nice and well done. Don't get tempted to fly very far on your first few flights and you'll be "bugged" before you know it..

Move step by step to more advance flying, you will enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Your very first phrase "after reading the manual..." Shows that you are the type of person who should have a great and safe flying experience. So many times we get noobies here asking questions or lamenting that their bird flew away or crashed and when asked we find out that, no they hadn't read the manual or done any other preflight studying. Congrats and welcome to the"club".

Reactions: Blessed77
Excellent well done ! I remember clicking out of beginner mode it as a good feeling enjoy your flying !
Its nice to read a positive experience !

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT