Firmware Update

Reaction score
I just updated my firmware to 1.8.10 and the drone will power up yet rotors won't turn. I am getting the following message on my phone "the compass is abnormal and the latest firmware is abnormal and a strong magnetic interference" The drone is beeping and led lights are flashing. Can I roll back to previous firmware version or is there a fix available.

I just updated my firmware to 1.8.10 and the drone will power up yet rotors won't turn. I am getting the following message on my phone "the compass is abnormal and the latest firmware is abnormal and a strong magnetic interference" The drone is beeping and led lights are flashing. Can I roll back to previous firmware version or is there a fix available.
Have you every flown this drone ? Before the updated FW.

Well after 1.10 upgrade phantom now throws a "esc status error" , might turn motors over 1-20 times , DJI was no help but to say to ship in for repairs , he did say there were others in the system with exact same issue , I asked why it ran great on 1.96 but bricked on 1.10? Reply was firmware detects potential issues yada yada yada , out of warranty time as well , don't know what to do

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72