Firmware update in Phantom 3 Standard 1.9.2.0

I think that is the usual human response .. bit like you change the oil in your car, (actually I get service to do it now) but anyway ... you change oil in your car and you believe you feel car running better.

Nigel

Reactions: myogyi and macoman
Hi. I am quit new to this. I have a phantom 3 standard. I only manage to get 120 meters distance when flying. Is this related to the lates firmware update or is there something else wrong.

Several weeks ago I upgraded and it went as smooth as silk until I took to the air and I thought I was in beginner mode.Max height was 30 meters and distance was somewhere around 60 meters and I couldn't understand it.I checked the settings,signed out and back in and still no go after several attempts.I tried deleting the Go App and still nothing then I signed out and signed in going thru sky pxel.com and everything worked.Everything was back to normal and I had no restrictions and flying was good again.Once on the ground I signed out then signed back in to DJI and everything has been good as gold since then.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18