Firmware issues

Reaction score
I have tried to downgrade my firmware on my P3S and made it to 1.5.7. When I tried to go lower it would not take. I have used the debug files and just the firmware files. So, since none of this worked I decided to go all the way back up to the latest firmware. I spent less than $20 on a parabolic antenna to see if that would work. Other than that I am all out of ideas. What does everyone think about any other possible options?

My P3S is on 1.5.7 and does great. I do have a Itelite DBS on my r/c to extend the range a bit and keep the wifi signal a bit stronger than the stock r/c.

What kind of issues are you having?

My P3S is on 1.5.7 and does great. I do have a Itelite DBS on my r/c to extend the range a bit and keep the wifi signal a bit stronger than the stock r/c.

What kind of issues are you having?
Where you able to do the rollback method to go back to 1.5.7? That actually was my best firmware for me and I'll do the debug method if that's what you did.

Where you able to do the rollback method to go back to 1.5.7? That actually was my best firmware for me and I'll do the debug method if that's what you did.

I went back from 1.6.80 when I got tired of all the GeoFencing stuff and funky range issues...........good one day.........crappy the next.....in the exact same area. Been perfect since then. Later I added the DBS and have been out to 2-3 miles consistently in a clear area, free from interference or obstacles. Don't remember how I did it, but seems that I used the sd card to go back to 1.5.70.

I'm not upgrading the firmware (or the GoApp) until it won't fly, or hell freezes over.......whatever comes first.[emoji12]

This past weekend I spent many hours trying every FW ever made. I successfully rolled back to 1.3.5 from 1.8.1. 1.2.4 or earlier would not link RC. 1.3.5 still has range issues but I was able to fly 2000ft with a cheap reflector extender.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl