FIGHT SIMULATOR ACTIVE

Reaction score
I got my P- 3 for christmas and waiting on a tablet mount and a few other items to come in before I fly my Phantom - 3. I have all my updates and now started to use the fight simulator.
1. The fight simulator is moving very slow, the drome is on the ground , but the height says we are at 120 feet , then the aircraft moves up very ,very slow. Is there a update problem , causing the troubles?
2. I can not start my aircraft in real life, each time the controller says "FIGHT SIMULATOR ACTIVE. RESTART AIRCRAFT"
What is the steps you have to do to restart my aircraft motors in real life, I can not get the fight simulator turned off to be able to active my real time flying. HELP HELP

Turn off everything completely, then launch GO without going into the simulator. Might need to clean the cache out of you phone//tablet too.

As to it running slow, no doubt your device cannot handle the speed the application needs. Might be bloatware in the device hindering it if it's an Android (Samsung, bleah!) or unapproved device not on the DJI approved devices list, etc. If the simulator is slow, no doubt you are going to have video lags and breakup in flight too. Sometimes you have to uninstall and reinstall the app too.

Good luck.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumperswaves