Few question about Mavic Pro

Reaction score
1. The 7km might be a hoax. Will it really work that long ? And will it return back safely after flying to 7km ?
It will easily lose the connection.

2. Has it got 360 degree anti collision control ?

3. Has it got sensors in the back ? I dont see that.

4. As per their video, the Magic is flying like a rocket cutting through the trees. Is it real ? I mean, is it automatically excluding those trees and evreything and flying smooth and so fast on its own without any controller ?

5. No price given for the Goggles yet.

DJI says, everything what Phantom 4 has , Mavic has got it.

If that is not true, then 1299$ is a bad figure for a amateur drone.

You probably don't need question 2 AND 3. If one is no they probably both will be.

I'm sure there is already a well advancing Mavic thread anyway- you will have better luck posting in there, assuming the answers aren't already covered.

Link please ?

And about the 360 degree collision is needed, because if the control is lost while flying back, then the drone will crash anyways.

Link please ?

And about the 360 degree collision is needed, because if the control is lost while flying back, then the drone will crash anyways.
? If you lose control it will head back home going forward. Hopefully this is even true in Sport Mode.

? If you lose control it will head back home going forward. Hopefully this is even true in Sport Mode.
That sport mode videos looks impossible to me without control.

Even with control, its very tough to handle at such speed killing all obstacles.

That means, needs to permanently switch off sports mode, LOL

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl