Few Phantom 2 Vision+ available again - $450

Hani, have you shipped. you verified my address the 9th,. Ive sent several pm's with no response.

Please send tracking number or refund $500 this has become ridiculous.

Terry

Alright, I've been pretty god **** patient but the lack of replies is starting to make me salty.

I need to know what day you sent my $350 money order/refund, the money code authorization numbers and the method it was shipped. I've texted you 3 times this week and no reply. I understand you have other jobs but the lack of replies/delay of replies to me and other customers is getting old.

Reactions: Skipholiday
Honestly: I think he means well. If he was a trader at AT he would have already been removed. Communication is very important. Takes no time to text or email a reply.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Honestly: I think he means well. If he was a trader at AT he would have already been removed. Communication is very important. Takes no time to text or email a reply.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
I agree skip, we both know the general rules of online transactions from AT. I think Hunch means well too but his lack of communication has been VERY unprofessional. I'm awaiting his reply. I'm going out of town today until Sunday and haven't seen a money order yet. Now I have to chance it sitting in the mailbox all weekend.

Reactions: Skipholiday
I agree skip, we both know the general rules of online transactions from AT. I think Hunch means well too but his lack of communication has been VERY unprofessional. I'm awaiting his reply. I'm going out of town today until Sunday and haven't seen a money order yet. Now I have to chance it sitting in the mailbox all weekend.
wish I could help you further. Good luck and be careful on your trip.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart