Few Phantom 2 Vision+ available again - $450

more available plus i have a lot of extra parts available if you need any, let me know.

10404854_10207138418045984_9025471206412188888_n.jpg

11427736_10207138417925981_2723906446407677185_n.jpg

11036662_10207138417005958_7635877602792533890_n.jpg

10378063_10207138416485945_7126582153236316466_n.jpg

10684_10207138416125936_6282887927978991763_n.jpg

bump for Hani.

Bought a P2 from him awhile ago. Perfect quadcopter, great condition, great customer service.

If you guys are thinking about buying, Hani's the guy to go to.

Yep...Bump also for Hani...
bought several items from him, and helped me with a P2V+ wifi problem. Trouble shot it over Facebook. Turns out it was the WIFI Module. I got a like new V3 from him for an AMAZING price..
Bump all day long!!

I have to chime in with praise for Hani - I bought one unit and it had a bad battery - he shipped a new battery out and it works great. So glad I didnt go the Ebay route!

My experience was ok but not 100% good like others and I know of another that also had issues.
Mine will take great photos but the video's are jerky. I changed props and did advance calibration.
I also contacted Hunch with out any real solution.
I have 5 other drones so its not a big deal but I expected at least for it to work as described mechanically.
I was expecting maybe a scent up or used looking drone that had been repaired or tested to be in good order.
This one gets very little flight time and I suppose most of the parts are good with the exception of the camera.
I did get a new controller with scroll wheel so not all is lost.
O one other issue. we had this one purchased from Hunch and one I purchased new fly at the same time over the weekend. the one from Hunch has a random gimabll error and the range is far shorter than the other,
I can go over 1000 feet with out any loss of control with the one I purchased new. the other has connection problems intermittent from the time I take off.

image.jpg image.jpg I've bought 2 from Hunch but had very different results. The first one was like new and I was completely happy with it. The second is a different story. It turned up after 8 days without charger or tx. Hunch said that the tx and charger will arrive separately but will not give me a tracking number! The phantom it self is not flight worthy in my opinion. I used to work for a DJI dealer in the UK and I built and repaired all DJI products so know a little about the phantom. The shell has many cracks in it and has been glued back together, the camera housing actually still has mud on it from its previous crash. The camera lens surround has chips around it. I understand these are used but I was under the impression they were refurbished and by that this unit should have a new she'll fitted at the least. I can't test it because I don't have the tx yet but it's not looking good so far!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 315
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 292
Reactions: Skipholiday
My eXperience was not as bad. Mine doesn't do video without being jerky. It takes perfect stills.
I have 5 Phantoms so I don't think it's user error. I did advance calibration and changed the props with no love.
I tried different dampers and still the same. I can sit it on a stationary surface and the video is good so I'm at a loss.
I think its a bad camera

My eXperience was not as bad. Mine doesn't do video without being jerky. It takes perfect stills.
I have 5 Phantoms so I don't think it's user error. I did advance calibration and changed the props with no love.
I tried different dampers and still the same. I can sit it on a stationary surface and the video is good so I'm at a loss.
I think its a bad camera

When you say jerky it's the gimbal movement that's not smooth or are you getting jello (rolling shutter) issues

When you say jerky it's the gimbal movement that's not smooth or are you getting jello (rolling shutter) issues
not jello kind of erratic like somethings warn and its moving on its axis. check out this video

Yep that looks like a bad roll gimbal motor. Is the gimbal excessively noisy? Compared to your other unit?

Yep that looks like a bad roll gimbal motor. Is the gimbal excessively noisy? Compared to your other unit?
I havnt noticed any noise but it does say a gimbal error almost everytime it starts or stops. error goes away as soon as I take off..says "gimbal motor error, check for obstruction"

Why did he not replace it? It obvious it's faulty? I thought these were recondition/refurbished units. The first one I have is. I even stripped the first one down to check internally and other than some soldering all was good. I like these to be at least safe because I don't want a fly away and I don't want it falling out the sky!

Received the tx and charger so I was able to test the phantom. First issue was no telemetry from the bird. Traced that to a bad connector so that needs replacing. Removed top cover to find it was glued together on the damaged arm! Once in I found hot glue actually inside the gps connector which is not good. A couple of dry solder joints on motor to esc wires. Found a dent in the RF module and cable ties missing from esc cables. Flight controller was not stuck down straight either. It also has and old main board which is not from a V3 but they are all the same so not bothered about that. Gimbal savers are also missing. Battery does not fit very well but that could be either the battery or the lower shell.

Very disappointed with this. It can all be fixed but I didn't realise I would need to spend more on it. Hunch seems to be ignoring me but he's never been the best at getting back to people!
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Received the tx and charger so I was able to test the phantom. First issue was no telemetry from the bird. Traced that to a bad connector so that needs replacing. Removed top cover to find it was glued together on the damaged arm! Once in I found hot glue actually inside the gps connector which is not good. A couple of dry solder joints on motor to esc wires. Found a dent in the RF module and cable ties missing from esc cables. Flight controller was not stuck down straight either. It also has and old main board which is not from a V3 but they are all the same so not bothered about that. Gimbal savers are also missing. Battery does not fit very well but that could be either the battery or the lower shell.

Very disappointed with this. It can all be fixed but I didn't realise I would need to spend more on it. Hunch seems to be ignoring me but he's never been the best at getting back to people!
View attachment 23377
View attachment 23378View attachment 23377 View attachment 23378View attachment 23379
I should feel lucky. Mine only has video shake. I'm sorry your having trouble. He's been on vacation I believe. Maybe he will get back to you soon.

Why did he not replace it? It obvious it's faulty? I thought these were recondition/refurbished units. The first one I have is. I even stripped the first one down to check internally and other than some soldering all was good. I like these to be at least safe because I don't want a fly away and I don't want it falling out the sky!
I thought he would offer up a solution to fix the camera several have told me it was the gimball motor,

mvigs,
this was done in a rush as you wanted another bird asap and i did what i could with what i had.
let me know what you need from me so i can turn this around for you.

Skip,
let me know how i can help you with the camera/gimbal.
if you want to send yours in i'll send the replacement out.

mvigs,
this was done in a rush as you wanted another bird asap and i did what i could with what i had.
let me know what you need from me so i can turn this around for you.

Skip,
let me know how i can help you with the camera/gimbal.
if you want to send yours in i'll send the replacement out.
send the camera or the complete phantom? it seems to fly perfect plus Ive put a skin on it that Im not sure I can remove and replace.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20