Few Phantom 2 Vision+ available again - $450

i had 5 total but advertised only 4 thinking i would keep one but i guess i can let it go for stmwise... i made one available and after that they're all gone.
planning on getting few more available in the next week or two...i'll keep you guys posted

anyone heard from hunch? I sent several messages and no reply. He said he would send tracking information.

i haven't got a reply for tracking yet either.
thanks again Terry
should be in alabama early next week. i will send you the tracking as soon as i get it.

I have called and left a couple of messages. Something must have came up.
I paid the 1st, thought it would be here by now according to his message

hunch sent me an email saying he would send tracking shortly and I would have my phantom by the end of the week. That was at 4:30 central.
I think he is busy. Here is his number and email if anyone needs to contact him.
612-414-3017
[email protected]

amazon has really set the bar high hasn't it. lol

order Friday -sunday allow Monday for paperwork & boxing, ups gets Tuesday then 2 -4 days ship time depending on shipping choice and location.

arrival wed to Monday....

I get many many shipments BEFORE ups has tracking info......

Ordered mine 7 days ago. I will post pictures soon as I receive it. hunch said by the end of the week..

I'm concerned with this transaction. Hunch told me the package would be here today., he has also told be on numerous occasions he would give me a tracking number.

I have received nothing in 8 days.

anyone else heard from hunch?

Thanks

Terry

Reactions: AmosMoses
guys i was out for couple of days, like someone mentioned something came up and everything got pushed back couple of days.
my apologies, Terry, i am sending you the tracking on your PM right now.
Perry, yours was attempted delivery today but business is closed according to the tracking, another one got delivered today and Terry yours is
scheduled delivery on monday but look for tracking in PM

please post your opinion if you got your Phantoms guys and if you had a chance to "play" with them yet.

I got three more P2V+'s in, 2 are actually brand new never flown birds and come with everything expected to be in a brand new box (ask for price)
and another P2V+ V3 is now SOLD.
let me know if interested.

I also have a full FPV setup available with Zenmuse H3-3D, black pearl, 600mW video down link, FPVLR long distance antennas on
bird, two on black pearl and one on controller (upgraded Half Sphere Helix from fpvlr),
mini iOSD is installed inside the bird so there are no wires and mess outside the Phantom.
and controller comes with a mount for black pearl.
comes with a black hard case.

Throw an offer my way.

Last edited:
please post your opinion if you got your Phantoms guys and if you had a chance to "play" with them yet.

I got three more P2V+'s in, 2 are actually brand new never flown birds and come with everything expected to be in a brand new box (ask for price)
and another P2V+ V3 same price as the ones above.
let me know if interested.

I also have a full FPV setup available with Zenmuse H3-3D, black pearl, 600mW video down link, FPVLR long distance antennas on
bird, two on black pearl and one on controller (upgraded Half Sphere Helix from fpvlr),
mini iOSD is installed inside the bird so there are no wires and mess outside the Phantom.
and controller comes with a mount for black pearl.
comes with a black hard case.

Throw an offer my way.
I havn't flown mine yet but it was delivered and inspected visually. Looks almost new to me. So far I'm impressed. will try to fly later this eVening.
I really appreciate it.

got mine. Nice little nick on bottom of camera on the housing but does not seem to affect anything. The first test run went fine, no issues.

Learning the FPV slowly(previously had p1 and p2 but no FPV).

Thanks for the deal.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl