FC40 camera Battery

Hi guys
Having problems figuring out my FC40 battery plugged it into the usb port on my computer but when i go out to use the camera via wifi it starts out ok then comes back with a low battery from the camera dose the camera battery have a shut off when its fully charged or how do i charge it also is there an indication from the status light on the camera when its fully charged i can't find any info on this anyone have info on this.

Dennis
I haven't been able to charge the camera that came with our FC40. Once the camera is connected by the cable (provided) to my wall jack, no lights, either solid or blinking. After reading through several post, I tried a different "cable" that I already had at home and the camera lights came on (blinking), to indicate it is charging. Suggest that you try charging by a wall Jack and then by replacing the cable. These two simple options may solve some of the problems without replacement of the camera.

Happy Charging,
Usshope

I find mine charges from the wall socket but no lights. It gets warm.... I leave it plugged in ... It then goes. Cold when it is charged. Bizarre but seems to work!

I just loaded my camera for the first time. I used the white plug from my Iphone and the wire from the FC40. It was flashing red during charging, and turned black when fully charged!

I find mine charges from the wall socket but no lights. It gets warm.... I leave it plugged in ... It then goes. Cold when it is charged. Bizarre but seems to work!
This is what I do as well. Funny how so many people have so many different experiences with this camera.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl