Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Fat Shark related...

Discussion in 'FPV (First Person View)' started by Hjones62, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Hjones62

Hope you all are ready for Super Bowl Sunday, LET'S GO SEAHAWKS!! Don't know if this topic has been bought up, but i'm having a brainfart. I currently have a Phantom 2, H3-3D, Immersion RC 5.8Ghz Transmitter, and a Flysight Black Pearl 32Ch monitor. Now my question is, I want to add a set of Fatshark Predators. I recently watched a video on YouTube and seen a guy utilize the Immersion Rc Cable to easily wire everything. How do I go about wiring this to make it work?? Any help would be greatly appreciated!![​IMG]

2. myancon

Your post doesn't seem specific enough..

If you currently have a P2, H3-3D, and Immersion RC vTX working with a Black Pearl Monitor, everything is hooked up already on your phantom.. All you need to do is power up the Predators and you should be good to go.. ?

3. Hjones62

@Myancon, I basically want to add a set of Fatshark Predators but didn't know if I need to reroute any wires or have to buy any separate cables to get me up and running...

4. QYV

QYV

the signal coming off your Phantom is basically like a broadcast TV station... any device with a compatible tuner (and in range) can tune into it. screen, goggles, 5 screens, 500 screens doesn't matter.

So on the Phantom side, no you don't need to do anything.

I'm afraid I don't know anything about those goggles but there are only 2 possibilities:
    1) get a set of goggles with a 5.8Ghz receiver built in. Add an antenna, tune the goggles to your transmitter frequency and boom, done.
    2) if you get a set of goggles WITHOUT a 5.8ghz receiver built in you'll need to get a compatible receiver and plug it's video-out to the video-in on the goggles. You'll probably have to power the receiver somehow with a little battery or whatever.

#2 probably the more expensive and complicated option, I'd try for #1

5. Steven353

Can anyone help me I have the phantom 3 advanced and I have the fat shark dominators v3. I want to record my Fpv view but I press the record button it flashes red every 2 seconds to say it's recording but when I play it back it's a blank screen I tried putting sd card in to Mac still no picture of flight