Fat Shark related...

Reaction score
Hope you all are ready for Super Bowl Sunday, LET'S GO SEAHAWKS!! Don't know if this topic has been bought up, but i'm having a brainfart. I currently have a Phantom 2, H3-3D, Immersion RC 5.8Ghz Transmitter, and a Flysight Black Pearl 32Ch monitor. Now my question is, I want to add a set of Fatshark Predators. I recently watched a video on YouTube and seen a guy utilize the Immersion Rc Cable to easily wire everything. How do I go about wiring this to make it work?? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
1o0h28.jpg

Hjones62 said:
Hope you all are ready for Super Bowl Sunday, LET'S GO SEAHAWKS!! Don't know if this topic has been bought up, but i'm having a brainfart. I currently have a Phantom 2, H3-3D, Immersion RC 5.8Ghz Transmitter, and a Flysight Black Pearl 32Ch monitor. Now my question is, I want to add a set of Fatshark Predators. I recently watched a video on YouTube and seen a guy utilize the Immersion Rc Cable to easily wire everything. How do I go about wiring this to make it work?? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
1o0h28.jpg

Your post doesn't seem specific enough..

If you currently have a P2, H3-3D, and Immersion RC vTX working with a Black Pearl Monitor, everything is hooked up already on your phantom.. All you need to do is power up the Predators and you should be good to go.. ?

@Myancon, I basically want to add a set of Fatshark Predators but didn't know if I need to reroute any wires or have to buy any separate cables to get me up and running...

Hjones62 said:
@Myancon, I basically want to add a set of Fatshark Predators but didn't know if I need to reroute any wires or have to buy any separate cables to get me up and running...

the signal coming off your Phantom is basically like a broadcast TV station... any device with a compatible tuner (and in range) can tune into it. screen, goggles, 5 screens, 500 screens doesn't matter.

So on the Phantom side, no you don't need to do anything.

I'm afraid I don't know anything about those goggles but there are only 2 possibilities:
1) get a set of goggles with a 5.8Ghz receiver built in. Add an antenna, tune the goggles to your transmitter frequency and boom, done.
2) if you get a set of goggles WITHOUT a 5.8ghz receiver built in you'll need to get a compatible receiver and plug it's video-out to the video-in on the goggles. You'll probably have to power the receiver somehow with a little battery or whatever.

#2 probably the more expensive and complicated option, I'd try for #1

Can anyone help me I have the phantom 3 advanced and I have the fat shark dominators v3. I want to record my Fpv view but I press the record button it flashes red every 2 seconds to say it's recording but when I play it back it's a blank screen I tried putting sd card in to Mac still no picture of flight

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl