Fastest way to get Mavic

Reaction score
Hi, I am wondering which site I can order from so I can get the Mavic sooner?

I pre ordered it from Adorama the day after it released. I just asked the customer service today and they told me that they wouldn't ship until mid Nov. I will go to a trip on Nov 10 and I really hope that I can get it before that.

Are there any places that I can get the Mavic earlier? I am thinking cancel the order from Adorama and buy from another place. Thanks!

Hi, I am wondering which site I can order from so I can get the Mavic sooner?

I pre ordered it from Adorama the day after it released. I just asked the customer service today and they told me that they wouldn't ship until mid Nov. I will go to a trip on Nov 10 and I really hope that I can get it before that.

Are there any places that I can get the Mavic earlier? I am thinking cancel the order from Adorama and buy from another place. Thanks!

your best bet would be to call your local best buy & apple stores and see if they have them in stock.. there is a good chance they get a shipment and have some in stock on official release date.

Your best bet would be to check Apple stores on the release day to see if they would have stock. Ordering online at this point is a lottery as each dealer has an allocated lot from DJI and DJI itself may have to ship several lots if # of preorders surpassed the production capacity. No dealer would give you a true information at this point as even they may not know exactly how fast would DJI be able to scale production to satisfy demand.

Although many have scrambled including myself to get their orders in early, I'll bet there will be unsold Mavics sitting on store shelves shortly after they're released. I recall a few members picking up their P4s at Apple even before DJI began shipping to those that ordered early.

If you've not ordered already you would be placed in-line behind others that have ordered. Your best bet it to wait until stores get them and then start calling on-line stores to see if they happen to have gotten excess stock. That is what I did with the P3.

I'm on the same boat. Go away on the 3rd of November so hoping to go into the Apple Store on the 2nd and get one in store. Fingers crossed anyway!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I spoke with the people at DJI yesterday asking for an update on my order I put my order in the day after the release The person told me they will be shipping mid October

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

your best bet would be to call your local best buy & apple stores and see if they have them in stock.. there is a good chance they get a shipment and have some in stock on official release date.
Dji

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl