Exposure locked message

Reaction score
Hey guys, I usually just troll the site and don’t say too much since I’m still learning. Yesterday I was flying and I continued to get an “exposure lock” message inside a small yellow box with a chime. I had everything set to auto and the message would only appear for a second or two. Any thoughts? I am aware you can toggle the exposure lock on the screen by hitting the picture of the lock as well as set it to one of the customizable buttons. This was just happening every so often while I was flying. I don’t know if I bumped something or what, but I do not recall this happening during any of my previous flights. I am using the most recent software on dji go. Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated.

Hey guys, I usually just troll the site and don’t say too much since I’m still learning. Yesterday I was flying and I continued to get an “exposure lock” message inside a small yellow box with a chime. I had everything set to auto and the message would only appear for a second or two. Any thoughts? I am aware you can toggle the exposure lock on the screen by hitting the picture of the lock as well as set it to one of the customizable buttons. This was just happening every so often while I was flying.
That should only appear as a notification that you have set the exposure lock.
If you haven't set exposure lock and it's appearing, I'd try resetting the camera camera settings to see if that clears it.
i-9X8tjrk-M.png

Thanks for the reply. I am actually looking through the settings now to see if I can figure it out. I tried to reset the camera setting and it is still doing it . I took a 10sec video where I just slide it back a little and it occurs.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT