Experience running app on Nexus 6

Reaction score
I'm thinking of switching from the Samsung S4 to the Google Nexus 6 but can't find that it's technically supported. Has anyone had any experience running the DJI app on it?

I haven't seen anything specific to the N6, but it is the Android benchmark so if any phone would work, I would think the N6 would be it

I'm thinking of switching from the Samsung S4 to the Google Nexus 6 but can't find that it's technically supported. Has anyone had any experience running the DJI app on it?

Bummer this didn't get more responses. I have a P3 coming to me on Wednesday, and I use a Nexus 6 as my daily driver. I'll keep you posted.

I use a N6 as a daily and I have never experienced a issue. But if you want to use a custom rom ensure that it is a VERY stable rom. I wouldn't dare use a beta rom.

I have only recently got my Phantom 3 Standard and I've used my Nexus 6 with it, without problem until 21/10/2015. The latest Android update arrived; Marshmallow, which I duly installed. After that I've had intermittent problems, mostly the grey "Disconnected". I'm not entirely sure it's Android's fault, as I found that by disabling USB debugging in the developer options I could get it to work again. Although it was short lived. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the DJI Go app a few times, cleared caches and fiddled about with settings. I have also used other mobile devices, that have belonged to friends and family, they all worked OK. So I'm confident its not a hardware issue.

I have the same issues with Nexus 6 running Marshmallow. Did you ever find a solution?

I have the same issues with Nexus 6 running Marshmallow. Did you ever find a solution?[/QUOTE
I have only recently got my Phantom 3 Standard and I've used my Nexus 6 with it, without problem until 21/10/2015. The latest Android update arrived; Marshmallow, which I duly installed. After that I've had intermittent problems, mostly the grey "Disconnected". I'm not entirely sure it's Android's fault, as I found that by disabling USB debugging in the developer options I could get it to work again. Although it was short lived. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the DJI Go app a few times, cleared caches and fiddled about with settings. I have also used other mobile devices, that have belonged to friends and family, they all worked OK. So I'm confident its not a hardware issue.

Did you ever resolve your problem? I receive my P3S this week via UPS and I planned on using my N6. Kind of bummed now hearing people are having compatibility issues with N6. I don't want to return this product, I have been waiting along time to get a P3. Any help would be much appreciated

Did you ever resolve your problem? I receive my P3S this week via UPS and I planned on using my N6. Kind of bummed now hearing people are having compatibility issues with N6. I don't want to return this product, I have been waiting along time to get a P3. Any help would be much appreciated

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl