exchange engines - error ecs

Reaction score
Friends need some help, I was changing the engines, and now when I turn ESC is giving error, must have done something stupid !! you guys could help? Thanks,

Changing engines?
No details so I'm just guessing here.
If you have a Phantom with original motors and have tried to swap to the newer style motors, you also have to swap the mainboard because the new motors need the matching newer ESCs that are on the mainboard.

friend sorry for not having spent more detail, but does not replace by new engines just replace the engines for other engines but the engines were the same were not different models.

You are aware that there are different motors? Left en right turn. Maybe thats the reason of the error.

Friends I think I found the reason for the error, and this can be a help to you guys in the future, I cut the wires of the motors in half and made the ligacnao with the original wires of the engines did not make the direct soldering on the board and it looks like this ESC error when the engines soldered directly on the board seems that the problem was partially resolved. I am still welding the rest position of the motors after the final result here.

Reactions: Flying Dutchman
Can I ask - why were you replacing the motors?
Hello friend, I changed for the old engines were bad, grinding, bought this p3pro used and did not know the quality of the engines so I decided to put new engines (but the correct model of the card)

Hello friend, I changed for the old engines were bad, grinding, bought this p3pro used and did not know the quality of the engines so I decided to put new engines (but the correct model of the card)

I wonder what happened to them to make them grind? Under normal use, they should last a fair while.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT