ESC

Reaction score
Hi, i want to ask you guys if there is a way to test if my ESC's are working ok, i believe one of them is not working properly, i have twitching, control problems and even some wobbling that almost end with a crash, but i throttle up hard and seems to save my heli, all of this is taking the fun out of flying it anymore, so if anyone out there knows of a program or app or device that checks them i would really appreciated, i really dont want to take it to a shop just to be told there is nothing wrong with it and beign charged 100 dlls an hour, thanks

Sana

It's unlikely to be an ESC that would cause that behaviour.... if they are faulty you'll see far bigger effects such as malfunctioning motors, strange LED flashes / no LED flashes. I wouldn't have thought there would be an easy way to test them either.

Have you adjusted your gains at all?

Agreed with the above post,

also have you installed prop guards and removed them and put back in the long screws on the motors.

if so I would remove the long screws and replace them with the orig short screws asap and on the one motor inspect the windings inside of the screw holes carefully to see if there is any damage to the windings.

If so then replace the motor before next flight.

that motor might be only operating with 2 phases of the windings and that can cause the "twitches" at low rpm and you run the risk of damaging your ESC.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing