Emergency cut off doesn't work

Just land it, left stick down - never tips over. I don't see why anyone would bother catching the thing - much more likely to drop it or fumble the catch and who really wants to catch the bird while stopping the motors. Seems like a lot of hassle when you can just land it and shut down with the left stick. So much more graceful than a hand catch.
I see what you mean but for me I don't want to land on long wet grass, or if the ground has lots of rubble. If I do land by letting it go on the floor I make sure the camera is pointing up towards the props to cut down any risk of the camera being scratched

Neon Euc

Reactions: Pharm
Just land it, left stick down - never tips over. I don't see why anyone would bother catching the thing - much more likely to drop it or fumble the catch and who really wants to catch the bird while stopping the motors. Seems like a lot of hassle when you can just land it and shut down with the left stick. So much more graceful than a hand catch.

I hand catch when landing while on a moving boat. It is a lot easier than trying to land while moving with the boat, the deck surging, rolling and yawing. Then left stick down to shut down the motors.

I hand catch when landing while on a moving boat. It is a lot easier than trying to land while moving with the boat, the deck surging, rolling and yawing. Then left stick down to shut down the motors.
That makes sense. It would be a bouncy landing on a boat if there is much in the way of surface chop.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164