Emergency cut off doesn't work

Reaction score
Since updating to the latest DJI firmware the emergency cut off doesn't work (pushing both stick down and inwards/outwards) however I can start the bird using them controls. Have anyone else noticed this? Using a P3A

Sent from my HUAWEI LYO-L01 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Per the release notes, you'll need to hold the sticks in the CSC configuration for 3 seconds in order to stop the motors mid-flight.

Reactions: Neon Euc
Per the release notes, you'll need to hold the sticks in the CSC configuration for 3 seconds in order to stop the motors mid-flight.
My P2V is 3 secs too.

Is that just the P3A or what? Because I once thought it was a 3 sec deal for all Phantoms in some thread many months ago and I posted same, but a reputable member corrected me and told me I was wrong and it was instantaneous.

Reactions: Mark The Droner
You can safely test it in the DJI flight simulator in DJI GO.

Can you still hand catch and stop the motors by continuing to hold the stick down?

I haven't had a chance to fly since October, and haven't been keeping up with the firmware changes. I'm hoping it might be warm enough to try between Christmas and New Years Day.

Sent from my LG V10 using TapaTalk for Android

I will test it on the floor. No Need to fly [emoji4]

You're probably going to find that a CSC when the bird is on the ground invariably tips it over. Proper procedure on the ground is left stick down.

You're probably going to find that a CSC when the bird is on the ground invariably tips it over. Proper procedure on the ground is left stick down.
I really just want to test the function if anything to make sure it's all working [emoji4]

Neon Euc

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj