Editing APP

You can find a list of commonly used editing apps here.

Reactions: Mike0511
Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro are still considered the gold standards for video editing, but they do have fairly steep learning curves if you want to produce highly professional output with numerous tweaks to video quality.

I used to use Windows Movie Maker as a "quick and dirty" editing app and it did a great job. Too bad Microsoft decided to drop it from Windows 10. I've been using CyberLink's PowerDirector since then because it has a simplified interface like Movie Maker, but unfortunately the output files are very hit-or-miss when played back on various laptops with different CPU and GPU hardware (ie, some are very smooth but some are very jerky).

I used to use Windows Movie Maker as a "quick and dirty" editing app and it did a great job. Too bad Microsoft decided to drop it from Windows 10.
It's available for Windows 10. See more details here.

I don't think that the reference to Windows Movie Maker was the same as the link above. Microsoft used to offer a great software package that has been discontinued due to security issues. I can no longer find a download anywhere. The link referenced is to Videopix's version which is not even close to the MS version.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka