EDITED by Moderator: Every rule broken!

I hope he ends in prision:

( MOD REMOVED VIDEO BECAUSE OF LANGUAGE IN IT PER GUIDELINES )
More than 10 court cases in 7 months or something like that

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a fairly new drone user and yes I broke the height rule when I first got my drone. I live in a town of about 60 people surrounded by miles and miles of open prairie. Being curious i went up a ittle too high. No accident or crash. Regardless of all that I broke the rules and was wrong and I follow ALL the rules now. But these guys are why soon there will be so many regulations that hobby flying will not be worth the headache. Hope not.
But anyway, does anyone here know where I can buy a small gps/cellular tracker that will attach to my p4 pro and what would be a good brand?
I have a p3s and my new p4 pro. Unlike the guys in the video I cant afford to just run out and buy a new one anytime I want.
Thanks .
T

Reactions: Neon Euc
And he thinks that his only mistake was flying in high wind!! Each of these amoebas think they are God's gift to humanity. Nobs, one and all. Exactly the sort of behaviour the CAAs all over the world are trying to tighten up on. And who can blame them?

I was talking to an ex-Air Force captain, retired and working as a CAA inspector, who talked of his genuine concern that small drones are not regulated enough but are potentially lethal hazards. Regulation will come, for sure. Best get your license now, while you can. Even the hobbyists.

What really worries me is that they are the people who will be running things in the future, if they live that long. I won't be around, but I imagine the owner of that apartment could end up running his Daddy's business, or God help us, become a politician. There's money coming from somewhere and I'm betting he's not earning it.

I was talking to an ex-Air Force captain, retired and working as a CAA inspector, who talked of his genuine concern that small drones are not regulated enough but are potentially lethal hazards. Regulation will come, for sure. Best get your license now, while you can. Even the hobbyists.
Not I as I don't care for their rules . I will just stay a hobbyist .Not saying something isn't going to change but I really don't think it will come to that . Really wouldn't matter anyway cause as long as anyone can buy them you are going to have those that do stupid stuff .

I am simply beyond words, Could all the law and rule abiding droners out there please make an official complaint to the CAA and Youtube and stop idiots like these . Thank you.

( MOD REMOVED )
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! Chill out. They aren't "destroying the hobby we love". They admit it was stupid. Lesson learned. Live and let live FFS.

Morons and youtube .Only profanity comes to mind seeing stuff like that.
Totaly agree they are fast ruining this hobby.

I am simply beyond words, Could all the law and rule abiding droners out there please make an official complaint to the CAA and Youtube and stop idiots like these destroying the hobby we love. Thank you.

( MOD REMOVED )

I am simply beyond words, Could all the law and rule abiding droners out there please make an official complaint to the CAA and Youtube and stop idiots like these destroying the hobby we love. Thank you.

( MOD REMOVED )
I really did know some young blokes like these once. And they did live a short life.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! Chill out. They aren't "destroying the hobby we love". They admit it was stupid. Lesson learned. Live and let live FFS.

Live and let live indeed. :confused: The pillock could have injured someone and if it was someone in your family that was injured would you then say HAHAHA - live and let live. I dont think so.

Please go forth and bury some nuts :p

You guys can call him what ever but know this.He don't care which is obvious .
Deserves what he gets but what he is getting is what he wanted . Attention .
Not just in these post but the other forums and YT which I just looked and he had
311,574 views .
Not defending him just saying .

You guys can call him what ever but know this.He don't care which is obvious .
Deserves what he gets but what he is getting is what he wanted . Attention .
Not just in these post but the other forums and YT which I just looked and he had
311,574 views .
Not defending him just saying .

I think you nailed it.

No brains + too much free time = recipe for disaster.
and too much money...

The funny thing is that he thought it was hilarious to almost smash his friend's TV when flying indoor, but losing a drone that costs less than the TV bothers him so much.

One just hopes they won't reproduce...

We'll, it looks like he has close to a million subscribers. So he probably made close to a $1000.00 off that little 12-minute video.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart