EDITED by Moderator: Every rule broken!

Reaction score
I am simply beyond words, Could all the law and rule abiding droners out there please make an official complaint to the CAA and Youtube and stop idiots like these destroying the hobby we love. Thank you.

( MOD REMOVED BECAUSE OF LANGUAGE PER GUIDELINES )

Reactions: slkfis17
Is there a way to post the link to the original video without it being embedded here?

I had a look at the yt page. 300K+ likes and most comments encouraging this video. I weep.

Let that drone hit the wrong person and it won’t be the only thing flying out of control off that balcony.
Never ceases to amaze me how people can be so mindless. And think that this is “cool”.
If anyone threw a brick from there they’d be arrested. Since when did it become ok to video a crime and post it for thousands to see?

Stupidity kills, just not fast enough.

Give it time, these idiots or idiot will surely end up in the grave sooner than later, my guess is, had someone died while he was screwing off flying that drone in that weather and not to mention the location, it wouldn’t have been so [Language Removed] funny, welcome to the next generation of leaders, [Language Removed] glad that bunch is overseas, London can keep em!

Last edited by a moderator:
Let that drone hit the wrong person and it won’t be the only thing flying out of control off that balcony.
Never ceases to amaze me how people can be so mindless. And think that this is “cool”.
If anyone threw a brick from there they’d be arrested. Since when did it become ok to video a crime and post it for thousands to see?

Sadly this happens a lot. there are whole channels about people breaking into property and filming it.

Give it time, these idiots or idiot will surely end up in the grave sooner than later, my guess is, had someone died while he was screwing off flying that drone in that weather and not to mention the location, it wouldn’t have been so **** funny, welcome to the next generation of leaders, **** glad that bunch is overseas, London can keep em!
Nah. I'm from London... Send that lemon back. We don't like that around here lol. Seriously tho so many obvious mistakes he made, taking off from inside where it will be in ATTI mode no doubt. Shocking tho as he was on the roof at the end right on the edge. You can hear the wind blowing so much. I'll admit way back at the start I done some rule breaking flying, not proud of it looking back, but it was no where near as stupid as these guys. Obviously more money then sense judging by the place in London they are in. For a top floor pent house in central London your looking at a cool million at least, and with all them mavics... To them they don't care.... They can afford more.... Such a shame. These guys don't represent true London flyers. Just want to say sorry about that guys. [emoji45]

**** glad that bunch is overseas, London can keep em!

In all fairness to our esteemed colleagues in Europe, this kind of insanity could happen pretty much anywhere kids have more money and free time than they have brains. It wouldn't have surprised me if they were born and bred right here in the states. As @vipe1011 said, welcome to our next generation of leaders. God help us all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart