Easiest way to see ALL video file info??

Reaction score
After recording with many different video settings, I often forget what those settings were once the files are on my Mac. I have FCPX which doesn't seem to display all the settings, but I'll be getting Premiere Pro shortly.

What's the easiest way to see a file's:

Resolution
FPS
Shutter Speed
Codec
Color Mode

Hi

I'm using a DJI Phantom 3 Professional (4K camera) and Premiere Pro CS6 (PP) for editing. I have not found any way to read camera settings from my video files from within PP (nor from Windows 10 native apps and resources).

When I go to properties within PP only rudimentary information like file size and resolution are provided.

With what I've seen so far, through my limited research, I would guess that the information is not there. However, my logic would have me believe that I must be missing information because the info must be in the file somewhere (I can't imagine that DJI would not provide the gathering of that basic info in their cameras).

To further my initial guess is the fact that when I reveal the original clips in Adobe Bridge (AB), none of that information is available, and AB makes it easy to read that information normally if available.

Any insight on this and solution recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance... Anthony

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing