Easiest and Most Effective Antenna Mod?

Hi Bill .... don't start me on Galloping Ghost .... escapements .... jetex fuses.... I'm so glad we moved on from there !

Nigel

Reactions: Andy Ritchie
DBS is the only way. If you do argtek you might as well go for the DBS small panel.

I can do 25,000' easy with DBS mod. So can you

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

One of the reasons I chose Argtek - is being separate parts - seems easier for me to play with and modify if needed.

But overall I am not looking for great distance. I want reliable consistent reasonable distance in urban setting. The two are not necessarily same.

Nigel

Exactly! Saturation and penetration. Kill every bird within 3 miles, cook popcorn in the cupboards of surrounding houses.

Reactions: AnchorageAk
Love it !!!

Nigel

I thought the DBS won't work on the P3 Standard remote?? Only 4K/Andanced/Pro
Like Mark said there's a DBS model that is designed specifically for the P3S/P3K. These two models are very similar, except for a different camera and a different looking RC. The radio control and video downlink frequencies / technology are the same.

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

A black amp? I know about the silver amp and I know about the gold amp. Do we know what the story is with the black amp? And what are all those numbers after SH24...? Do we know?
Sh24bta-n: Possibly: Sunhaus 2.4ghz black transceiver amplifier IEEE 802.11b/g/n (n, latest mode)

Reactions: Mark The Droner
Hi guys, I have jumped on this thread to ask a question! I only have a P2 with a hero 3+ and a 600mw Vtx I was told by the seller that there was a range mod done by DJI so that he could get much better range with it. I would like to know if there is such a thing and also is there either of the mods you are talking about here that I could get for my P2 or can anyone recommend anything else I can use?
Regards,

Andy.

Sent from my SM-G920F using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi guys, I have jumped on this thread to ask a question! I only have a P2 with a hero 3+ and a 600mw Vtx I was told by the seller that there was a range mod done by DJI so that he could get much better range with it. I would like to know if there is such a thing and also is there either of the mods you are talking about here that I could get for my P2 or can anyone recommend anything else I can use?
Regards,

Andy.

Since this is a P3 forum you might get you question answer better if posted in a P2 forum as that is what you have.

My understanding is the straight P2 uses 2.4 for control and 5.8 for FPV, so this thread could be helpful in a Bizarro World kind of way. It's kinda quiet over there in the P2 forum.

Hi William, I asked on here because there is very little activity on the P2 forum! This is obviously because very few people are still flying them but it's fine for what I want to do with it so I don't see the point in upgrading to a P3 when I already have 6 batteries etc for the P2 lol! It's quite alright though pal, I shall go and do some research into it online! Thanks for your help!

Mark, yes that is correct, it uses 2.4 for control and 5.8 for fpv, that's exactly why I asked about it in this thread because the mods being discussed in here are mostly for 5.8ghz and I thought that some of them may be able to be used with my P2.
Cheers pal.

Hi William, I asked on here because there is very little activity on the P2 forum! This is obviously because very few people are still flying them but it's fine for what I want to do with it so I don't see the point in upgrading to a P3 when I already have 6 batteries etc for the P2 lol! It's quite alright though pal, I shall go and do some research into it online! Thanks for your help!

No problem, just thought you posted to a P3 forum in error. I've done that myself when reading through a thread I came across and posted my question about my P3 and turns out the forum was for the P4. Don't know too much about the P2 but I would think they make a DBS mod for that as well. That's the first mod I did to add some range and signal improvement.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures