Eachine Goggles One

Reaction score
Anybody hear anything about these? News has gotten real quiet about them. I know they're not released yet and now delayed, but man, not a peep since March.

Josh

They are low resolution goggles.

Still waiting delayed til mid-June! And I still haven't bought anything!

In meantime, I've run the gamut of almost buying Fat Shark Dom v3, Headplay, and not back around to this. Lol.

Josh

Still waiting delayed til mid-June! And I still haven't bought anything!

In meantime, I've run the gamut of almost buying Fat Shark Dom v3, Headplay, and not back around to this. Lol.

Josh

my buddy has got the Fat Shark Dom v3 but he's tried my headplay and now getting either the headplay or the goggles one, I'd just flown with my headplay and then had a look through his Dom v3, first impression was how small and far away the picture is, forget the dom's and get head play, tried and tested,

Now the just changed date again. From june 20 to july 1 without no further explanation... (banggood.com)

Guess it got to be the HeadPlay then.. Or maybe the cheaper lookalike (Skyzone or what ever) Does anyone know if there is any difference?

The first 500t should have been sent May 20, but I haven't found any reviews yet.
Looks interesting! -Really good price!!

@alokbhargava. Maybe you are thinking of the vr-007 model?
Here is the "Goggles One"

/orre
I doubt if you can connect it to HDMI port of RC. It looks it has HDMI port to connect TV/ Mac etc , it means it has an HDMI out put but NO HDMI input.

No idea Alok. Doesn't seem to release anyway so...
I have ordered the HeadPlay and RHO lens now. Should be interesting if at all can use a box on my head... :p

No idea Alok. Doesn't seem to release anyway so...
I have ordered the HeadPlay and RHO lens now. Should be interesting if at all can use a box on my head... :p
I don't like that heavy stuff sitting over my head...:)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl