E300 props

Reaction score
Anyone got the new replacement E300 props? Have you noticed any difference in performance or lift?

Just cant find anyone selling them !!

:cry:

Thks OI. I do remember seeing that post now. Sorry, you can lock this one then. Mine are on their way from Droneshack as we speak.

Sent from Samsung S4 via Tapatalk

IrishSights said:
Thks OI. I do remember seeing that post now. Sorry, you can lock this one then. Mine are on their way from Droneshack as we speak.

Where does it say that they are the E300 - 9450s at droneshack ???

Steve ordered them for me on Monday, in stock here in N. Ireland yesterday so I probably get them Monday. I rarely look at their website. Their personal service is exceptional despite being a web shop.

Is there a website someplace I can buy these? The droneshack website above doesn't list the new props yet unfortunately.

damoncooper said:
Is there a website someplace I can buy these? The droneshack website above doesn't list the new props yet unfortunately.
Give them a call, their numbers are on their site

damoncooper said:
Will do. Thanks
Ahha! Just spotted you are in the US! Its droneshack.co.uk I was referring to...sorry

damoncooper said:
IrishSights said:
damoncooper said:
Will do. Thanks
Ahha! Just spotted you are in the US! Its droneshack.co.uk I was referring to...sorry

Don't think they'd ship to the US?
Here they are the equivalent to $19 a pack + shipping. Surely you can get them your side of the pond a bucket cheaper than that?

Just get someone to buy them for you here and ship them airmail to you in Boston !!??

Droneshack.co.uk now has them in stock and on their site

Are you sure cos they look like the existing E300s to me ?? I ant see anywhere where it says they are the E300 - 9450s ??

:?:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl