Dronexpert gimbal for Phantom Vision

Why dont people set them up properly before posting video :(

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-db4jaBHiU[/youtube]

NEILS said:
Why dont people set them up properly before posting video :(

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-db4jaBHiU[/youtube]

This is so annoying for sure ! Maybe this is one of his better one's :shock:

I've had this gripe for a long time with companies who don't bother to spend a little money creating a good promotional video for their product instead of leaving it to the masses to produce inconsistent footage that confuses people. Once a bad video is out there, there's no controlling it's distribution. Sometimes all people see is the bad stuff and that's what they use to decide whether to buy the product or not.

So far with the Dronexpert gimbal, I've seen sideways footage, extreme jello caused by unbalanced props, extreme vibration, jerkiness due to lack of flying experience, the list goes on. It's a wonder any of these gimbals have sold based on a lot of what's on YouTube right now.

My point is that it's hard to figure out what's pilot error vs. product problem :geek:

So what have people been saying about the 7th channel and the transmitter? Is it working? Are they sending all them items needed to install it?

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

Today I have received my gimbal and I must say I am very impressed with the quality.. I will instal and setup and hoping to test at the weekend, uk weather permitting :? I will be changing the route of the 7th channel signal wire to exit the upper leg mount hole which I have used for the Flytrex cable.. I can push my PV to over 3000' with my patch antenna mod so will also do a range test to see if the gimbal obstructs WiFi signal..

Attachments

• IMG_20140205_144849.jpg
    IMG_20140205_144849.jpg
    356.2 KB · Views: 373
Pull_Up said:
Can't knock the presentation, can you?!

Look forward to the range reporting given the motor locations of all the current gimbal options... although good luck getting a weather window given the current synoptic charts... http://www.metcheck.com/UK/synoptic.asp

Ouch! Maybe I won't be testing this weekend :shock: and yes presentation is very good and with the build quality to match.. If it works as well as it looks its happy days :D

I think it's too expensive for the results is given, even if you remove the movement, the vibrations are very annoying and it makes no justified the price. what we are paying? a case?, we should wait a little, it has just begun.

So I got my gimbal today. The original delivery was estimated for Monday, so it was cool to see it show up today. Sadly, there is rain until Monday so no matter what I gotta wait to try it out.

I haven't hooked it up yet, but looking at all the parts I am surprised it didn't come with the tilt control for the TX. Surprised and honestly rather annoyed. Now I am scrambling to find a place to get it that will have fast delivery without costing me an arm and a leg. I wish someone had it on Amazon prime lol.

jengo said:
So I got my gimbal today. The original delivery was estimated for Monday, so it was cool to see it show up today. Sadly, there is rain until Monday so no matter what I gotta wait to try it out.

I haven't hooked it up yet, but looking at all the parts I am surprised it didn't come with the tilt control for the TX. Surprised and honestly rather annoyed. Now I am scrambling to find a place to get it that will have fast delivery without costing me an arm and a leg. I wish someone had it on Amazon prime lol.

I know buzzflyer had them in stock and do next day delivery in the uk if that helps

shaun27 said:
jengo said:

I know buzzflyer had them in stock and do next day delivery in the uk if that helps

I am in the US, so sadly doesn't help :D

Pull_Up said:
Did you get their 7th channel receiver module with it as well? You need that for it to work, not just the lever for the back of the transmitter...

Ya, it did come with the module.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart