Dronexpert gimbal for Phantom Vision

That's very interesting, thank you! However, I'm not sure if when the next update comes you'll be able to continue pretending to be a P2? If/when the ground station capabilities is added that will be a Vision-only thing (at least initially) as it will be using the app to talk to the camera unit for the two-way data link and autonomous flying. The aircraft now share the same Assistant software, but not the same firmware so if you continue to fool it into thinking you're a P2, you might not get any future Vision enhancements?

Just thinking out loud...

U r right. Ithink before every update switch back to P2V is clean solution. I experience no problem so far. I think dji could go with lever in tx for P2V but decided to put the tilt to the app. Anyway i feel like the solution of dronexpert is too complicated.

Indeed. However this might be useful for those who dont buy gimbal.

I was hoping that TODAY would be when we see maybe our first user video of this Gimbal as they started shipping a few days ago.. Anyone ? :D

I am starting to believe that Dronexpert have not shipped any Gimbals yet, it seems very unlikely that no one has posted anything about the new Gimbal on the internet. FedEx service in Europe is normally 1 day delivery.

Q: After UPS and FedEx merge what will be there new company name? A: FEDUP!

This was posted in one of our Facebook groups yesterday :)

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1390572639693.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1390572639693.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 248
Pull_Up said:
Ha! I love the juxtaposition between the beautifully presented gimbal in it's metal case, then the DJI transmitter with the switch modes just scrawled over it with a Sharpie!

Lol. I made the mistake of writing my phone number on the bottom of my first phantom with a sharpie. I won't be doing that again with my vision. I plan to buy a LabelMaker so that I can put a nice label on it.

Scottrod said:
Pull_Up said:
Ha! I love the juxtaposition between the beautifully presented gimbal in it's metal case, then the DJI transmitter with the switch modes just scrawled over it with a Sharpie!

Lol. I made the mistake of writing my phone number on the bottom of my first phantom with a sharpie. I won't be doing that again with my vision. I plan to buy a LabelMaker so that I can put a nice label on it.

http://www.signsoflife.net/phantom-graphics.php

http://phantompilots.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4520

I've ordered the Identity Set, 10 Phantom Arm Colors, and the Warning/Reward stickers... and they are awesome.

Looks like mine comes in TODAY!!!! too bad my vision is in the shop getting a new camera put on it!! DANG IT!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2014-01-24 08.56.24.jpg
    Screenshot 2014-01-24 08.56.24.jpg
    297.2 KB · Views: 422
Jre said:
Scottrod said:
Pull_Up said:

http://www.signsoflife.net/phantom-graphics.php

http://phantompilots.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4520

I've ordered the Identity Set, 10 Phantom Arm Colors, and the Warning/Reward stickers... and they are awesome.

Any chance of a scan and i'll print me own :lol:

Nice to see there getting shipped anyways, wont be too long now :D

I apologize as I am nearly certain duplicate. If you enable channel 7 and add the lever, can you tilt the Vision camera just like on the iPhone?

thanks!

dave21 said:
No problem, I was wondering about 7th channel for some time. I visit our czech forum http://www.rcmania.cz and do not post to international. But when i finally found the solution i wanted to share, since i felt you guys r very keen on the lever on tx. If you have doubts go and check the rcgroups topic. There r even screenshots of the software. U can also share your concern about it. However i dont like that forum coz there is everything in one thread. Hundreds pages to read. Cheers from Prague, Czech republic, Europe. :)

hi there, do you have that software for changing p2v to pv, for mac? thanks for advanced.

Sorry i only have this post. No mac solution.

whitelens said:
Looks like mine comes in TODAY!!!! too bad my vision is in the shop getting a new camera put on it!! DANG IT!

Hey, since I am not too far from you (Nederland/Beaumont/Port Arthur Texas area) I'll just come pick up yours and send you mine when it comes in.....j/k. When did you order yours. I ordered mine almost two weeks ago, so mid January may be a while still. Waiting, waiting, waiting, but good to know I am getting close.

That's not too bad, they shipped Wednesday, and you get Friday. I figured it would be FedEx ground and take a week. That is pretty fast shipping. Classy!

Has anyone noticed the ribbon from camera curling lower than the landing skids
Just wondering if these components would be subject to damage in rough landings or rough surfaces?

Any thoughts.....

Other wise looks like a sweet setup :)

Thanks

Yojimbo007 said:
Has anyone noticed the ribbon from camera curling lower than the landing skids
Just wondering if these components would be subject to damage in rough landings or rough surfaces?

Any thoughts.....

Other wise looks like a sweet setup :)

Thanks

I see what you're saying. I'm more anxious about the impact on the video transmission seeing as the two antenna are both covered to some degree. Only time will tell

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164