Drone names

My p4 is named WHITE LIGHTNING
c1e12dd2aa0ee359d44b70b8d0694ff3.jpg
e6f8a08c6f9a20d24e7b702a4af81092.jpg

My P3A is called CPO, my son named it was try to get Cp3o out of his mouth but could only get CPO, so it stuck

Crusader, named after the RF-8 Crusader, an unarmed reconnaissance plane used by US Marines (and Navy) to take photos over Communist countries, which is exactly why I bought my P3.

My Crusader has flown extensively over Vietnam. On one mission, she launched from Ban Gioc, Vietnam and crossed over the border, violated Chinese airspace and returned undetected.

Thought about 'Icarus' but then probably not a good name for an aircraft. ;)

I did name mine, "ICARUS," and just for that reason - as a warning not to fly to high or out of control. I have a friend who named their drone, "JOLENE," because their wife said she was getting left for a younger cuter model..... ;-)

Never thought of naming my drone. I'm getting excited because it's on it's way via mail.

I think I'll call it "Finally".

Valkyrie

Valkyrie in Air Side-Top 1066x600.jpg

My Tiny Whoops are all named after species of bees. My FPV racers are named after birds of prey. Valkyrie is my only camera drone, so no theme going on there (yet).

Last edited:
Reactions: NetDep
I went with "Felicia", that way when it doesn't return to home I can yell out bye Felicia!

Reactions: NetDep

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart