Drone Lights

Im on the site right now. I see kit 2 cubes & 2 mounts for $179
I'd call them and tell them you are a member of the Phantompilots.com forum and maybe they'll give you a discount. Can't hurt to try. Then you can talk to them about customizing exactly what you want.
If they don't cut you a deal then if you have Amazon Prime at least you can get the same price and the free shipping. But I think directly on the website they ship free also..
Happy Shopping!
Take some more pics when you get her all fixed up!
:)

Liking those Lume Cubes! Just to be clear, the P4 and P4P landing gears are the same configuration so the Lume Cube mounts for the P4 would work on the P4P?
I'm 99.9% sure that's what they told me when I called Lume Cubes but I'd call just to double check.
I like the cool new colors they have now... when I got mine all they had was black and grey....
Wonder if they'd offer me a trade in deal as I still have the boxes and not used all that much...
:)

Good question,,ive just ordereda strobe lite ,,:),,looked at lume cubes bit bit pricey here
I'm going to order 2 or 4 of the Strobon or Strobon Cree to mount on the front and back just for the brightness of the flashing as it shows in the other threads on those.
The Lume Cubes are just for night navigation, flying and not meant to be visible 3 miles like the Strobon bright/quick flashing bursts like a real aircraft.

This thread is too HOT! I have to log off for a while so I don't buy drunk purchase. :oops:
wildturkeyway you sound like me....hahahaha.... I check my email and the next day I see eBay, PayPal, Amazon receipts... OH S**t...
My buddy is a Amazon crack addict...he does the same thing only on Amazon.... prime is a killer for him...
;-)

The original Flytron Strobes work great for me, just received the new CREE version and they are much brighter, so should meet daylight waiver requirements no problem. Have been using the small squares of Scotch Outdoor 1.5X fasteners from Home Depot, works great.
IMG_1497.JPG
Check out post #26 on this one for the super small rechargeable Strobon little lights. Small square of industrial/heavy duty velcro and you'd be good on these small light things.
Flytron Strobe Lights

Reactions: Davidnclearlaketx

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94