Do you cover crashes/damage that occur worldwide? (Traveling abroad with the Phantom)
We don't care where the crash or damage occurs. However, we can't pay the shipping outside the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico. We are working on solutions to this. But, it's tough to say when we'll be able to find a solution to expensive international shipping.
If someone is willing to pay their own international shipping or if you have a domestic address you can ship to and from, we can cover the repairs and will allow you to purchase a Service Contract.

Reactions: stoneyb245
Maybe i am missing it somewhere, but i dont see phantom 3 pro on the site.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gotcha, makes sense. Thanks for the discount! It's nice to know such a large investment is safe. :)

One more question, if it goes for a swim it is covered as long as I retrieve it right?

Gotcha, makes sense. Thanks for the discount! It's nice to know such a large investment is safe. :)

One more question, if it goes for a swim it is covered as long as I retrieve it right?
Yes, liquid damage is covered. But, you are correct...it must be recovered. We can't fix it if we don't have it. :)

Does the discount work at Amazon? What payment types do you accept?

Thanks!

Would like to see real customers feedback as well as a bit more cred

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl