Claims experience with Neary Aerial?

I am looking for some crash coverage for my P4P. Does anyone have any claim experience with Neary Aerial?
Neary Aerial Drone Extended Service Contracts To Protect Your Drone

Do claims live up to their web site hype?
Sent my Advance out for repair on the 2nd/3rd week of January with the prepaid shipping label.As of this date March 4th I have not heard one thing from Matt or the company regarding the status of the repair or if they have even received the package.Have sent numerous emails with no response ,also the phone # on the website has been disconnected.What's odd is on February of 2017 a post from Matt on this site stating they are still in business.Again I have no clue on the status of my repair or if they have even received my drone.

Sent my Advance out for repair on the 2nd/3rd week of January with the prepaid shipping label.As of this date March 4th I have not heard one thing from Matt or the company regarding the status of the repair or if they have even received the package.Have sent numerous emails with no response ,also the phone # on the website has been disconnected.What's odd is on February of 2017 a post from Matt on this site stating they are still in business.Again I have no clue on the status of my repair or if they have even received my drone.

WOW!

Thats not good for you. But I appreciate the follow up to keep me or others from the same mistake

WOW!

Thats not good for you. But I appreciate the follow up to keep me or others from the same mistake
Well I'm just hoping it doesn't happen to other people but if someone wants to spin that roulette wheel with this company be my guest. If I could find my receipt when I sent it out that would give me the shipping label on a prepaid label they sent me and I would probably get a better clue as what the hell or where my package is.

]Well I'm just hoping it doesn't happen to other people but if someone wants to spin that roulette wheel with this company be my guest. If I could find my receipt when I sent it out that would give me the shipping numbers on the prepaid label they sent me and I would probably get a better clue as what the hell or where my package is.[/QUOTE]

I added my drone to my home owners insurance as a rider...I won't use it unless it is a major cost. As it stands, it costs me $3 every 6 months.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan