DOWNTOWN L.A

Reaction score
Shot with p4
49a68fe1b03f6c2dd8c38eab5dae2b91.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Nice composition. You could correct the yellowish cast in the buildings doing post-processing in a program like Photoshop or Lightroom.
Marty

Your exposure may be a little bit warm, but the sky looks legit. The pic itself is lovely. Me? I wouldn't change a thing. Looks like early morning or late afternoon sweet-light, which is a beautiful.

Cheers

Thanks rich , yes it was late afternoon.. I do as a hobby but it doesn't hurt to get some advise from professionals. If I would do something different would be to bring out the sky a bit more. I did it in the video I'm editing with color grading but unfortunately I don't have a good program to color grade photos.

Thanks rich , yes it was late afternoon.. I do as a hobby but it doesn't hurt to get some advise from professionals. If I would do something different would be to bring out the sky a bit more. I did it in the video I'm editing with color grading but unfortunately I don't have a good program to color grade photos.

The most honest critique you will ever get is to post a photo and have the thread death-spiral off page one without a single comment. Your photo is lovely, I wish I took it. You did great!

Cheers

I'm with you on that. This is why I post pictures here to get inputs different ideas so we can learn and create better pics and videos . Again thanks for taking the time . Take care

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94