Downgrade P4P+ ?

Reaction score
I have the P4Pro+ with the factory display.

Is is possible to acquire a non '+' controller so that I can use an iPad and DJI Go, Litchi, etc?

Reactions: Advexure
Sorry i don't have an answer, but i am on the fence on getting a + or regular pro. Do you not like the screen anymore is it just too small?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

The factory display is bright and clear, small compared with an iPad but equivalent to an iPhone. No complaints with the display.

As I understand the system, other apps cannot be used on the P4P+ Android display at this time, although that may change in the future.

As I understand the system, other apps cannot be used on the P4P+ Android display at this time, although that may change in the future.

That is correct, @Arbutus, no other apps besides the DJI GO App can be used on the integrated display of the P4P+ (which is an Android OS). It is highly unlikely that this would change in the future.

Does the Phantom lose its pairing with the original controller when a new one is paired? i.e., is it possible to have multiple controllers bound to a single drone and switch between them as needed?

Does the Phantom lose its pairing with the original controller when a new one is paired? i.e., is it possible to have multiple controllers bound to a single drone and switch between them as needed?

No,once you pair a new controller the other will unpair.

The other controller would become unpaired when a new controller is paired. You can easily reverse this by re-pairing but only one controller can be paired at a time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan