Dopey Dealers

Seiko1 said:
Having finally found an Aussie stocked Zenmuse H3-2D gimbal and informing them I have a PHANTOM 1 ....
they send me the mount for the Phantom 2 ... :roll:

Does anyone have the mount for the Phantom 1 mount they don't need ??? :cool:
maybe you just picked the wrong dealer lol

peter mclachlan said:
Seiko1 said:
Having finally found an Aussie stocked Zenmuse H3-2D gimbal and informing them I have a PHANTOM 1 ....
they send me the mount for the Phantom 2 ... :roll:

Does anyone have the mount for the Phantom 1 mount they don't need ??? :cool:
maybe you just picked the wrong dealer lol
The whole thing has been a Merry Go Round, first time they sent the H3-3D, then when sending the correct one he forgets to sign the dangerous goods declaration
so my express post airmail becomes ground based snail mail....now I get the wrong Phantom mount !!!
Lucky I have a good sense of humour and loads of beer in the fridge :lol:
I just ordered the correct mount and have to wait.... again ....... this should have been fitted and working 3 weeks ago :roll:
http://www.riseaboveaerials.com.au/prod ... rt-17.html

The mount I received is worth $80... apparently :p
For sale ............ ;)
*edit...^^^ this is not the "Dopey Dealer" ^^^

You should've kept the 3d and redrilled belly or purchased adapter from ebay.

Seiko1 said:
EMCSQUAR said:
They weigh more and I think the third axis is a waste of money, you would have to be a shitty pilot if you can't turn smoothly enough on that axis !!

3D gimbal weighs less. The 2D = 230grams, 3D = 168grams and 3D is same price these days.

EMCSQUAR said:
Seiko1 said:
EMCSQUAR said:
They weigh more and I think the third axis is a waste of money, you would have to be a shitty pilot if you can't turn smoothly enough on that axis !!

3D gimbal weighs less. The 2D = 230grams, 3D = 168grams and 3D is same price these days.
Check the fine print....2D +230 grams including Go Pro camera, 3D 168 grams on it's own ;)
DJI are sneaky bastards, a year after the gimbal came out they still fail to mention you need a NAZA V2 PMU on
their website !
Diamonds Cameras wanted twice the money for the 3D !!!

Seiko1 said:
EMCSQUAR said:
(they expect twice the money for the 3D !)

There's a lot more factors to how smooth the vid is on the yaw axis than just your stick input. Until you have another way to eliminate all yaw jitter, a 3-axis gimbal can be invaluable when smooth video is mission-critical.

Where do you find the H3-2D for half the price of the H3-3D?

OI Photography said:
Seiko1 said:
EMCSQUAR said:
(they expect twice the money for the 3D !)

There's a lot more factors to how smooth the vid is on the yaw axis than just your stick input. Until you have another way to eliminate all yaw jitter, a 3-axis gimbal can be invaluable when smooth video is mission-critical.

Where do you find the H3-2D for half the price of the H3-3D?
I was paying $385 for the H3-2D and all he said was that the 3D was sent and was twice the price, he said his cost was $476 AU but I just told him to forget it!

Anyway as it turns out I didn't look into the box very well, not only is the mount wrong but it says on the side of the box "Phantom 2 only"
Now..... I have spent all day trying to explain to this MORON DJI Dealer...APPARENTLY) that because it is for the P2, it does not have the H3-2D CGU or ANY of the cables I require... all day arguing and it's going back tomorrow for a full refund after I told him that I have no time for this crap ad would hand it to my solicitor.

I think I'll get the 3D after all this **** but MAKE THEM SEND ME A PICTURE OF THE BOX CONTENTS ;)

Seiko1 said:
I was paying $385 for the H3-2D and all he said was that the 3D was sent and was twice the price, he said his cost was $476 AU but I just told him to forget it!

Anyway as it turns out I didn't look into the box very well, not only is the mount wrong but it says on the side of the box "Phantom 2 only"
Now..... I have spent all day trying to explain to this MORON DJI Dealer...APPARENTLY) that because it is for the P2, it does not have the H3-2D CGU or ANY of the cables I require... all day arguing and it's going back tomorrow for a full refund after I told him that I have no time for this crap ad would hand it to my solicitor.

I think I'll get the 3D after all this **** but MAKE THEM SEND ME A PICTURE OF THE BOX CONTENTS ;)

Yeah I'd say it's time to make a clean break from that dealer, seems they don't know much about the H3-3D in general, and I have no idea why his cost would be $476 AU when it seems most every other dealer can sell the H3-3D for far less than that. Even if he's telling the truth, that's one more sign that he's not the caliber of dealer you want to....deal with :roll:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor