Does range booster work?

People claim that it works, try yourself and publish your results. I have one but didn't use it so far.

Yes it will work well, and it's a great value. The ad, however, says it can double your range. The inverse square rule applies. So you need to quadruple your signal strength to double your range. I doubt it will double your range unless they are perfectly tuned and you aim perfectly. Are they perfectly tuned? Maybe. Maybe not. Can you aim them perfectly and keep them perfectly aimed while you are flying down range? That takes some practice and some experience.

Yes it will work well, and it's a great value. The ad, however, says it can double your range. The inverse square rule applies. So you need to quadruple your signal strength to double your range. I doubt it will double your range unless they are perfectly tuned and you aim perfectly. Are they perfectly tuned? Maybe. Maybe not. Can you aim them perfectly and keep them perfectly aimed while you are flying down range? That takes some practice and some experience.

It takes a 360 degree signal and focuses it to 180 degrees (?), maybe that is where they got their "double strength". Doubtful its double, but I have seen huge increases. I can fly father than my battery will allow on my P3P. Aiming is not that difficult, but at very long distances, it becomes a guessing game. I am looking to put a 1w strobe beacon on my shell for better visibility at long ranges.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl