Does Find My Phantom map load on iPad mini w/iOS7 ?

Reaction score
Can anyone on the board with a wifi-only iPad mini running iOS7 confirm the DJI app & Find My Phantom 2 Vision mapping is working ok?

One of our fellow P2V'ers is unable to get maps to display in the Vision app when connected by wifi, yet his Google Maps app on the mini loads fine. He's tried different wifi networks, Privacy / Location Settings, etc but still no workee... Beginning to wonder if this is an App vrs iOS7 bug.

FYI my mini is on iOS6 and works fine, so we're looking for other mini owners on iOS7.

iDrone

iDrone said:
Can anyone on the board with a wifi-only iPad mini running iOS7 confirm the DJI app & Find My Phantom 2 Vision mapping is working ok?

One of our fellow P2V'ers is unable to get maps to display in the Vision app when connected by wifi, yet his Google Maps app on the mini loads fine. He's tried different wifi networks, Privacy / Location Settings, etc but still no workee... Beginning to wonder if this is an App vrs iOS7 bug.

FYI my mini is on iOS6 and works fine, so we're looking for other mini owners on iOS7.

iDrone
Just checked mine and it load both my location and the visions on both my ipad and iphone I don't have a mini sorry

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl