Does anyone like the DJI goggles for P4?

I like them, but I don't think they're a must have. A blast to pull out once in a while, but they're kind of clumsy. I could see flying with them more often with a Mavic. I'm hoping they're better integrated in the next P-series bird.
Why are many posters saying the goggles are better with a mavic than a P4 please?
Is it purely the convenience of not having to connect the tablet & log in then disconnect the tablet before then connecting the goggles, or something else?

Why are many posters saying the goggles are better with a mavic than a P4 please?
Is it purely the convenience of not having to connect the tablet & log in then disconnect the tablet before then connecting the goggles, or something else?

Largely. With the P4 you can have either the Goggles connected, or your device. With the Mavic you can have both. Mavic is also wireless, you don't need a cable connected to your device. The Mavic also supports 1080p, though I think that only works within a certain range.

Reactions: KDCypP4Adv
Largely. With the P4 you can have either the Goggles connected, or your device. With the Mavic you can have both. Mavic is also wireless, you don't need a cable connected to your device. The Mavic also supports 1080p, though I think that only works within a certain range.
Thanks for full explanation

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arthurbiss