Does anyone have an Android Samsung smartphone with which DJI GO works?

Last minute information:
- I had submitted my observations to DJI Support Europe;
- they have just answered this: "Our developers are currently working on the new Android version which will correct this problem."

DJI GO Before P4: the version 3.1.6 released on June 23, 2017 still does not fix the problem of pixelations in video feedback!

DJI GO Before P4: the version 3.1.6 released on June 23, 2017 still does not fix the problem of pixelations in video feedback!
****:(
But does it still crash ? Every time I fly the app freeze and I have to restart the dji go after 10-15 min haven't tried 3.1.6 yet

I am using a Samsung Galaxy S6+ Edge and also a Samsung Tab A (8 inch). Both work great.

Thanks.
Why does not it work with my Samsung S6 Edge Plus, while it works with an IPhone 5e: it's nothing more to understand!
There, I am really perplexed!

****:(
But does it still crash ? Every time I fly the app freeze and I have to restart the dji go after 10-15 min haven't tried 3.1.6 yet

No, I have never met the phenomena you describe.
My P3.P never crashed in 2 years.
I'm sorry I can not help you.

Mine is Android Marshmallow and DJI Go 3.1.6

That this environment (identical to mine) works, is a real enigma!
I'm still in discussion with DJI Support, here's there last message :
"[...] We verified with our R&D department, we have already raised this concern and they are currently addressing the issue to be resolve the soonest time possible for this issue. They are going to release a new app update to fix this.For now, we advise not to uninstall your DJI Go App, then power cycle your mobile phone and put your mobile device to airplane mode, then launch your app, then try to re-link again."​
I just wrote to them that I did this and that there is nothing changed: always these pixels!

Last edited:
My P3A with Go App 3.1.5 on Samsung Tab S2, was android 6.0.1 updated to 7.0 with no problem so far

Excellent information, thank you very much!
How did you get Android Nougat on your S2 tablet? For my part, the system software does not update (I asked automatic updates).

I just installed the version 3.1.6 of the DJI GO application released yesterday (June 29): after 10 minutes of operation, pixelations of the image in return video appear again!
The bug is not fixed yet.

I installed the new version 3.1.7 of the application DJI Go on my smartphone Samsung S6 Edge Plus (Android 6.x): after 10 minutes of connection to the aircraft there were NO pixels !
Hope was reborning but, after having let half an hour turn, crossing my fingers so that things continues like that, I'm sorry to let you know that the pixels have come back, in far fewer numbers (it's almost usable as is).
I am sharing my new observations with DJI Support Europe.

Last edited:
Reactions: Simzy666
I installed the new version 3.1.7 of the application DJI Go on my smartphone Samsung S6 Edge Plus (Android 6.x): after 10 minutes of connection to the aircraft there were NO pixels !
Hope was reborning but, after having let half an hour turn, crossing my fingers so that things continues like that, I'm sorry to let you know that the pixels have come back, in far fewer numbers (it's almost usable as is).
I am sharing my new observations with DJI Support Europe.
Thanks for the input. Please let me/us know if the support have any advice. My thoughts go more and more at Litchi.

Regards Peter

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart