Do this before you loose it............

Blimey where do you live? Sounds very dodgy. I don't even lock my doors. Then again I do have a Doberman and an even worse wife standing guard. (just thought id add that quickly in case you decide to move house near me) Id hate to live in a place where you fear being done all the time.

Just looked up the crime statistics for my area in 2015 & 2016 0% burglars. 0% drugs. Criminal damage and arson 0% Possession of weapons 0% However we did have this :- ******** England had 1 instances of Violence and sexual offences in 5 years. Perhaps someone landed a drone in their garden :D

I don't know about him but I live somewhere rural and mostly nice and quiet but we have our local groups of methamphetamine aficionados and such. My yard gives a strong atmosphere of "Shoot first and ask questions never" or "Who needs 911 when you have a bullets and a backhoe?" but I don't like to tempt fate.

Reactions: turboG6E
was that nessarry.gif

Cool, a forum where mods post memes with no context. Does that me no three day gag order for "cool story" replies? Gonna have to actually read my TOS for a change.

Cool, a forum where mods post memes with no context. Does that me no three day gag order for "cool story" replies? Gonna have to actually read my TOS for a change.
Got an issue with it send me a message and we will discuss it .
It did have context .
Sometimes a Gif is better than saying anything .
Savvy ;)

Blimey where do you live? Sounds very dodgy. I don't even lock my doors. Then again I do have a Doberman and an even worse wife standing guard. (just thought id add that quickly in case you decide to move house near me) Id hate to live in a place where you fear being done all the time.

Just looked up the crime statistics for my area in 2015 & 2016 0% burglars. 0% drugs. Criminal damage and arson 0% Possession of weapons 0% However we did have this :- ******** England had 1 instances of Violence and sexual offences in 5 years. Perhaps someone landed a drone in their garden :D
Where is you home located.... Underground ?? LOL ;)
I've already been broken into once and now take added
precautions so that it does not happen again. And if it
does I'll have a pretty good idea and proof of who it was.

Jerry

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT