DJI Vision App update (Android)

Reaction score
Version 1.0.40 has been release, can be downloaded in the play store or from there website, should fix the broken fpv...

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Re: DJI Vision App update (Android)

Please let us know how you get on, I would really like to turn auto updates in the Play store back on... ;)

Word up: I have to reboot my phone to be sure, but with the update my video is chopping up, going green, and freezing. Worked perfect before. Be warned. Again, I have to reboot my phone to make sure.

UPDATE: Reboot made no difference. Wish I had a way to go back to the original version. Disabling auto-update for this app.

Does anyone have the 1.0.39 Android APK so I can revert?

UPDATE #2: Uninstalled and reinstalled 1.0.40. So far so good, but not flight tested yet... :?

UPDATE #3: Flight tested after uninstall/reinstall. Same problem. I never had a single video issue with 1.0.39. Anyone have the Android APK? :(

Dirty Bird said:
Word up: I have to reboot my phone to be sure, but with the update my video is chopping up, going green, and freezing. Worked perfect before. Be warned. Again, I have to reboot my phone to make sure.

UPDATE: Reboot made no difference. Wish I had a way to go back to the original version. Disabling auto-update for this app.

Does anyone have the 1.0.39 Android APK so I can revert?

UPDATE #2: Uninstalled and reinstalled 1.0.40. So far so good, but not flight tested yet... :?

UPDATE #3: Flight tested after uninstall/reinstall. Same problem. I never had a single video issue with 1.0.39. Anyone have the Android APK? :(

yep. go here http://sharewith.excipere.com/ they're all there.

Bmews

I do like the idea of using the Android as a test bed before going to IOS... KIDDING!!!!

BMEWS saved the day! .39 worked fine for my Vision + with video preview at the highest resolution and then .40 came along and completely screwed everything up. The version .40 update description should say "Update to expert mode. Video preview disabled."

Why the hell cant DJI just get this right ??? First of all the 1.0.39 causes a P2V to have no vision at all but P2V+ was OK, then we get 1.0.40 which makes P2V work ok but now means the P2V+ has no vision ??????

what the hell is going on with them ???

Hey ... I posted this :) and no one answered about the iOS iphone... ;-) i just run it at lower res and everything seems to work

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl