DJI Repair - Shipping Delays

Reaction score
Heads up that DJI are experiencing shipping delays on repairs.

Paid on 5/11, repair completed 5/19, got email to say it will ship in 1-2 days.... still waiting. Every time I call they say it's with logistics waiting to ship and they are unable to give an ETA :-(

Seems like you need to allow them 4-6 weeks now. Don't know if it was their recent move or what. They move with the speed of the FAA. :rolleyes:

More disturbing is why it takes so long in that they usually just ship you someone else's refurbished (allegedly) drone. If they'd clean up their sloppy software and firmware, okay bad Q.C. issues too, you probably wouldn't need the long wait times.

Good to know! To look on the bright side the delays will make me extra careful not to fly it into a tree again.

The repair and return process was great so it's frustrating that the delay occurs at the simplest part of the process... just print a label, slap it on the box and pass it to a dude in a brown truck!

4 weeks for them to replace a defective RC, it was diagnosed as replaceable on 5/3 and didn't ship a replacement until 5/26. I originally shipped to them on 4/23

Sounds like I am in for a bit of a wait. Too bad. They should amend the 1-2 days wording. It can surely only lead to complaints.

fe8576910e86b6713cfba13f9df4dbfd.jpg

Lol well not really laughing just covering up the disappointment and anger it's like talking programed robots here's mine
3db734aff588433d81c3ca3cce0c0a7b.jpg

Heads up that DJI are experiencing shipping delays on repairs.

Paid on 5/11, repair completed 5/19, got email to say it will ship in 1-2 days.... still waiting. Every time I call they say it's with logistics waiting to ship and they are unable to give an ETA :-(
Mine was listed as replaced on 20 May and after an inquiry I got an email on May 25 that it passed testing and would ship in two business days. After contacting support today and asking why it hadn't shipped yet I was told the two day shipping reply was an automated reply and they were very busy now so that email wasn't accurate. When I asked what the shipping time would be on a unit ready to ship on May 25 I got no reply.

Feeling discouraged now.

Ed

Update. Got an email advising that camera and gimbal (Value $379) would be replaced under warranty. Here is what the status is now showing. Takes a while, but glad they did not try to deny a repair under warranty.

DJI Repair 2.jpg

Update, the evaluation, repair, and prep for shipment times have not been that bad. Repair under warranty without any questions. Satisfied with service so far.

DJI Repair 3.jpg

I've sent back a P3P *twice* for stress cracks (zero crashes). First time it actually got a new shell; second time I got a refurb that flew just as well as my new one. Bought a second P3P secondhand (due to being without mine for THREE MONTHS for the second shell crack) to not lose work and lo and behold - stress cracks. About to go back in.

I do love "1-2 business days, please wait patiently." I don't know that any of us would struggle waiting patiently for 1-2 days...it's just when we're told 1-2 days and it's a month, we get a little cranky :S

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl