DJI Refurbished P3S

Reaction score
I just ordered a Phantom 3 Standard off of Dji.com Refurbished section. Anyone here order a dji refurbished drone? If so, any issues? I know issues can come with new Dji drones so I was wondering since the refurbished units state a lot of evaluation and cleaning, that maybe they have less of a chance. I already own a P4P which will be my main drone. The P3S will be used mostly for searching the desert for interesting things as I hate flying my P4P for this since it's so expensive, putting wear and tear on it also the chance of crashing or losing it is figured the P3S would serve my nerves less. I also plan on practicing Atti mode with the P3S as well as learning to fly better, practice makes perfect, as I plan to become a pro drone pilot hahaha. I'm rambling now. I'm actually pretty excited to get the p3s. Another reason for the purchase was me and my wife both have P4Ps and my daughter comes with us a lot but she has nothing to fly, that will soon change with this purchase. Teach em young. She is 7 :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan